Sona:"Perfect timing, Bruce. Get down here.", she spoke in her normal calm manner, assuming Bruce will surely hear it.

Bruce:"This is the third floor you know?"

Sona:"And?"

...

Bruce:"Heh. Touché!"

With a swift flip, he went up and over the railing landing just like a cat. Well, not as gracious, but you get the idea.

Saji:"Now you're in the open. Get dressed!"

Bruce:"Tch. Give me a break. It's summer. It isn't Earth, but still hot as hell."

Saji:"It is hell."

Bruce:"Duh."

Say what you will, but the guy has a snack for pushing people's buttons the right way.

Sona:"Sigh... I'll allow it. Sit down, I want to ask you something."

Bruce:"Oh, this is gonna be good. Sorry for the appearance ladies and hope Kiba doesn't get too jealous and all.", He winked at Tsubaki.

", He winked at Tsubaki

Tsubaki:"S-shut up."

Bruce:"Whatever you say, sweetheart. Anyway, what's the deal?"

Sona:"I'll be frank. What do you usually do when sparring with your brothers?"

Bruce:"Hmm? What's this? You're planning to take out one of them? Which one? Tell me it's Y/-"

Sona:"Bruce!...please. I'm serious."

...

Those words killed his mood for annoying people. 'It seems Sona really wants my take on this.'

The boy adjusted his posture to a more serious one.

Bruce:"...First thing first, I don't spar with my brother. I fight them."

Sona:"How is it different?"

Bruce:"We don't hold back on each other, with stuff like 'Oh, are you ok? Maybe I went too hard on you.' kind of lines. We just get on with it. How is this related to your game tho?"

Sona:"Well, it's the first official rating game against Rias. I guess I'm just somewhat anxious about what will happen next, regardless of who wins."

Bruce:"I don't think either of you can afford to back down on this one. Although, I'm more sympathetic with your cause than Rias'."

Sona:"You never thought less of each other after your fights?"

Bruce:"In my case, we did that before the fight. I don't think my situation is common enough for you to use as a basis."

Tsubaki:"None of this is common."

Bruce:"Yeah, for me. Cause I'm not into rating games or whatever. It's either 1vs1 or 1vs a fuckin army. I like those odds."