As we opened the door, we nearly bumped onto Dawn and Hyuna and froze in the spot since we knew that Jisung and I coming out of the storage room was a pretty self-explanatory situation.

Instead of saying anything, though, Dawn just chuckled and Hyuna brought her index finger to her lips as if telling us they weren't going to say anything.

"Thank you," I said bowing.

"Good luck today, Alix! ResQ, fighting!" Hyuna said before they both left.

"Did... Did Hyuna just call me by my name?" I asked Jisung shocked. "She-she knows my name?!"

"It seems, yes..." he answered just as shocked. "What did just happen?"

"I don't even know..." I told him. "I must be dreaming or something."

"Jisung, Alix! Come back!" Soojin said from the entrance to our waiting area. "Hyunjin has to leave and we want to do a group cheer!"

"Coming!" Jisung and I said snapping out of our trance and quickly joining them.

ººº

Yet again, we were set to perform after Monsta X, so we were with them and the GOT7 at the side of the stage so we could all get ready to perform.

"We see each other again!" Jooheon joked when he saw us.

"At least we are not competing against either of you this time!" Soojin joked back. "We are determined to win today."

"We will be cheering for you," Jinyoung told us. "Seriously, why did JYP schedule our comebacks nearly at the same time?"

"I bet he didn't think we would even chart," Lin reasoned. "The song we made is not in a genre that normally sells well."

"But that doesn't mean it won't sell well, though!" Jackson told us. "Seriously, if you don't win today I'm going to sue someone. Your song is amazing."

"And Follow and You Calling My Name too!" I told them and danced a little to both songs, shocking them.

"How can you know the dances?!" I.M asked me shocked.

"I may be an artist too, but that doesn't make me any less of a fan!" I told them.

We then heard Chani, Sejeong and Hyunjin presenting our portion, so we all quickly directed our attention towards them to get ready. I could see Soojin smiling like an idiot there and I made sure to tease the hell out of her because of that, but she didn't mind me at all. Hyunjin and her really made an amazing couple.

"Who we have next are three artists who you will watch again at least 514 more times once you see them perform," Chani said.

"The name who you wish to call again and again GOT7 is back with a deadly sex appeal, so please witness that shortly, Sejeong continued.

"But before that we have the girls who you've seen so many times in two years that every time they are back seems like Deja Vu, my friends RESQ," Hyunjin said and we chuckled from backstage.

"And before them is Monsta X, who you wish to keep following," Chani finished.

After they were done, the Monsta X boys headed to the stage and we quickly wished them good luck while we finished doing our final touch-ups.

Since the sleeves I was wearing were long and flowy, I had managed to make the stylists let me wear the bracelet while on stage and it wouldn't stop vibrating as Jisung sent me a dozen buzzes.

"Have fun on stage, okay?" JB told us as we waited. "Don't worry too much about it and just enjoy it."

"Thank you," Mika told him with a big smile.