Introduction

Hard To Get Karma

© Dropdownbymygravity

PLAGIARISM is defined in dictionaries as the "wrongful appropriation," "close imitation," or "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work. (by WIKI)

DDBMG's/N: This is a side story of You Know I Can't. Rick Kaizer Montero or RK's own story. Hindi ito gaanong connected sa You Know I Can't at sa I Know You Can't kaya okay lang kung babasahin nyo to ng wala yon. But if you really like to read the story where RK originally came from then just go CLICK the EXTERNAL LINK at the right. Can't promise to post an everyday UPDATE but I assure you all that I'll update more often pag wala akong writer's block o hindi ako busy sa ibang story o hindi ako tinatamad magtype. Also HTGK will be on a 2 POINT OF VIEWS STYLE. Puro kay Prestine pero may iilang POV rin si RK. TYPOS & WRONG GRAMMARS WILL BE ANYWHERE KAYA PAGPASENSYAHAN NYO NA KO. That's all. Enjoy.

BTW THANK YOU FOR THA COVER CalmAndPeacePrincess :)

~~

"You want a game? Then we will play." - RK Montero

"Trying to win a game but I end up failing and falling." - Prestine Winters