Knowing I couldn't run any further out made me sob even more painfully since I was still trapped like a bird, causing me to weaken from exhaustion as my body weakly crumbles down to the ground like dirt.....

Why.....friends aren't suppose to fight like this, and I was only trying to help him....and to think I adored Erwin so much, and I thought he was something special.
He's just like everyone else.....

Pain stabbed my chest like a dagger the more I begin to realize all my hopes and desires for Erwin had seemed to tumble down like dirt, causing more tears to stream from my cheeks covering it with agonizing cries...

"Aurora?" questioned a rather high pitched voice, but a voice so calming and sensitive it was like adding whipped cream to your waffles.....

I know that voice.

My head felt as though a hammer was thumping it's head against my skull for hours, but I managed to bite through the pain lifting my head from the ground in the direction of the delicate voice.....

Tears drained down my face like raindrops, causing my vision to be blurry and the face directing me was filled with small dots as though I was directly looking into the sun....

The figure patiently waited for my response gleaming a gentle smile, but after blinking and using the ends of my sleeves to wipe my face dry from my tears I was beginning to see a boy with hazel brown eyes wearing a sorrowful look, his eyes soften with concern and eyebrows lowered with worry.

"Moblit..." I breathed with rosy cheeks feeling my nose become runny and light from the hot liquid as I quickly suck it all back in before it started to head south....

Moblit titled his head as cutely as a kitten but wearing a look of worry that nearly made my heart fill with rainbows to see his concern, but his gesture is what made me nearly forget why I was crying.....

"Aurora!" he question holding out his right hand for me to take."What happened," he asked sweetly like sugar, his eyes melted with sadness gazing upon a pretty blonde in distress....

He's so sweet to be worried, but I don't want him to be concerned about my problems with Erwin. Erwin was the problem this time...

I gently grab his hand my tears nearly dried like the desert to see his handsome face, as Moblit struggled to pull me up the first time since I wasn't a slim girl, but he managed to overcome his weakness, using all his strength in his body slowly lifting me up from the ground with my feet reaching a solid surface again...

Once our bodies where facing each other, my eyes directed into is hazel eyes and seeing all the worry and concern built in his pupils.....I was already starting to forget all my pain.

Moblit is so unique and special.....
If he only knew what his presences means to me...

"It's nothing Moblit..." I smile weakly once more using the ends of my sleeves to whip the remaining tears stained on my cheeks....

Moblit tilted his head once more as adorably as a kitten, filled with confusion.
"If nothing is wrong, then why are you crying Aurora?" he mentioned sweetly his caramel eyes struck with worry.

Hearing Moblit's sudden interest and worry about my safety was like a nice warm bath after an exhausting day of physically working.....he had managed to heal all my scars through his sentimental comments, but interesting enough his kindness not only left me warm, but a light bulb had flickered off inside of my head realizing something about Moblit's personality....

What if I got this all wrong. Maybe I should be telling Moblit what happened? Moblit seems to be just like me when it comes to personality.