"Good morning!" Lin said when she saw me but continued dancing. "Sit down and enjoy the show."

I then just watched them and saw Lin trying to tease me, but I thought of a way of making things a lot more fun and, when the bridge part came (2:32), I joined their dancing.

"Go for it!" Chengcheng said. 

"Woo!" Soojin and Yeongjae said from the couch.

I then just continued dancing with Lin and Chengcheng since I knew the whole dance and, when it finished, they both high-fived me.

"You even learnt the choreographies?!" Lin asked me shocked. "I knew you liked the program, but not that you liked it that much!"

"I always learn dances that I love!" I reminded her. "I even learnt the «Agent J» one."

"Wait, «Agent J»?!" Chengcheng said now completely shocked. 

"Nothing can top you two dancing to it, so I will leave my performance to your imagination," I said and sat down on the couch.

"Hell, no!" Lin said grabbing my arm and pulling me up again. "You are dancing to that! I want to see it!"

"It's a couple dance in many parts. I can't show it to you even if I want to," I reminded her.

"You can dance with Chengcheng, I don't care!" she said and even Chengcheng looked shocked.

"What?! I'm not dancing with your boyfriend!" I exclaimed.

"Why not? It's just a dance!" Lin said and turned towards Chengcheng. "Do you mind?"

"I mean, I don't but-" he tried to say but Lin cut him off.

"Then it's settled," she said and sat down on the couch, picking up her phone to play the song through the speakers.

"Is the dance that bad?" Soojin asked us as she had never seen it before. 

"You'll see now," Lin said with a smirk before turning to us. "If you know the lyrics, sing too. I want to hear you singing in Chinese, Alix."

"Wait, there is nothing to use as the platform," I told her.

"Just use the table," she told us. "Don't stand on it, but you can use it for the rest."

Sighing, Chengcheng and I went to the table and removed the chairs so we could dance before fist-bumping and going to our places.

For the first part, it was just Chengcheng, but then we both had to lay lightly on the table right before starting the main dance.

During that dance we were supposed to be looking at each other almost as if flirting, so I really had to hold back my laughter and I noticed Chengcheng doing the same too.

"What the heck?!" I heard Mika exclaim from the door as we did the body rolls. "G-good morning?"

"Come here!" Soojin said patting the couch. "You have missed way too much."

Regretting every single decision I had ever made, I continued dancing trying not to pay much attention to the girls, Yeongjae and, wost of all, Lin's father. I wanted the earth to suck me whole.