"Girls, you too!" Lin and I's hairdressers called us.

ººº

Once we were at the venue, we made sure to not let anyone apart from the staff and Yeonjae come near the backstage so it all was a surprise. We all had chosen the hair colours we liked the most and were very happy with how they turned out, so we could just hope and pray the rest would like it too. Even Yeongjae, who was against the idea at first, seemed to like them too.

"You are dying your hair, painting scars on your face to match the Double Knot performance the boys did just yesterday before the concert... seriously, I should retire already," Yeongjae said shaking his head. "You all have the biggest IDGAF attitude I've seen in my entire life."

"Thank you for the compliment!" Leah said while we all stretched since we were just five minutes away from the start of the concert. "Like, seriously, I feel it is a really nice compliment."

"Oh, one thing!" Yeongjae told us. "Today the boys will be seated on your right but on the first floor, not on the second floor. Just in case you wanted to know."

"Thank you, Yeongjae," Soojin said. "I hope they like our covers!"

"Me too!" I said trying not to worry too much.

"Anyways, maybe you should head down the stage again so you can get ready for the performance. You are about to start," Yeongjae said. "Just keep up yesterday's great work and you will be fine. I believe in you, girls."

Just like the previous day, we all got in a circle -including the staff there and Yeongjae- and chanted ResQ three times before we all quickly headed down the stage.

That time, we all would be coming up from different sides of the stage and doing a dance solo one by one. We all danced for 15 seconds alone going one by one from the eldest to the youngest before we all did the same dance in each of our spots. After that, we all would meet up in the main stage and finally start dancing to «Miroh».

"Girls, let's go!" Mika said before we all went to our places as she was the one starting in the main stage.

When we all finally got into our positions, the VR played and, after that, the music finally began and Mika was shot up onto the stage