Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache

Start from the beginning

It wasn't how I imaged an evening stroll having our arms wrapping around one another, hoping it was delicate....maybe it just wasn't the right girl....

On the other hand of the walk there was one thing I did enjoy, was listening to Marie's creamy voice talk....
As she would tell me about herself I would analyze and take into consideration her as a picture trying to decide whether or not this image would appeal to my liking.

Going into this conversation I was expecting at least some of my options or comments even allow me to express myself....I stand corrected.

The whole time she was the one talking her head off as though I was her therapist and she was the patient....
Given I'm much more quiet and stern she assumed I didn't care for talking as much, but that was negative I wanted to see her reaction when I would convey myself and tell her about me.......but truthfully the microphone stayed with Marie until after her performance.

Then for a brief moment we had discussed music and her fascination towards singing.
My excitement about our conversation, I was ecstatic about hearing what's her favorite instrument or perhaps her history about singing?

Marie enjoys the violin the most, despite singing her hobbies include sewing making clothes for her. She absolutely despises dogs but adores cats, considering she has literal cat eyes.

Though I mentioned before I couldn't talk much when Marie opened her mouth but I managed to sneak in the most important fact that could spark my interest about her....

What was her thinking about life, and does she think there is something more than what we see everything?

The moment I finished my sentence Marie laughed in a more amused matter causing me a hint of embarrassment since this was my main attraction for all my friends.....

Though her statement was even more appalling since she told me she never really gave the idea any thought, and if she did she honestly could care less.....

I was utterly dissapointed since I was so hoping someone as pretty as her would have the same desires about what lies beyond the walls...technically I do have someone and she fits my description but I always like to see what other people value and their opinions.....but perhaps it's time I stop looking?

Though this wasn't the night I was expecting or imaging how a long talk would be, but overall I did learn a few things about Marie and how the female brain works, so this interaction wasn't a complete waste....

The two of us had reached the girl's cabin as Marie finally released her grip around me, giving my arm a breather.

"I really enjoyed this night, Erwin." she breathed with rosy cheeks, her light green eyes sparkling.

I have my opinions on the matter....

Though I wasn't too satisfied from tonight I still remained pleasant and humble, nodding her head from her comment.

"You don't find gentleman like you, these days." she lowered rather lowly her green eyes transcending to the floor.

No one said it's easy....but I do gain satisfaction from my behavior....

I remain silent, just thinking to my self about the qualities that I praise about what being a man is about....

"I do have to ask you one thing though, Erwin." Marie drew rather silent her green eyes reaching back onto my blue ones. "What is your relationship with Aurora Sinclair?" she asked fatherly sharply like a freshly new penlight tip.

Why the sudden interest in Aurora? Strange.

Though I was boiling with curiosity to know the reason behind her question, I just sticked to the basics and answered her.