At the entrance of the coffeeshop, walked in 2 new kids. "Donnie, we're late for the meeting " Jon said as he looked at his watch. "Relax Jon, I just want my coffee" Donnie responded as he patted his back. Jon groaned and threw his head back in frustration. "Jordan and Danny are going to be mad" he commented. "Well, can you get me one at least, I'm gonna go find us a table". "I gotcha man" Donnie answered and smiled. Jon left without another word and took a seat near one of the tables where Ava and Leo were currently sitting.

"After work, we should go to this one diner I know, the food is exquisite" Leo said midconversation. "I would but I have to prepare for my daughter's return" Ava responded politely. "Oh" he says in barely a whisper. "That's alright, take your time, and let me know when you're up to it". "I will" she agrees. Ava didn't know what it was but she was starting to enjoy his company. "But for sure, we have to get separate rooms when we book the hotel" he changes the subject with a playful smirk lingering on his face. "Why is that?" she asks dumfounded. "Because you snore really loud" he chortles and she nearly chokes on her drink. "Shut up, I do not" Ava defends and rolls her eyes. "Whatever, it's your loss". She starts fanning herself immediately feeling hot and suffocated. "It's kinda hot in here". She attempts to open the window beside them and her hair gets blown by the high winds going on outside. Closing it fast, Ava tries her best to fix her hair. "Here let me help" Leo says as he leans over the table and prys the small strands from her face. His hot breath fanned over her face, she could smell the fresh coffee that he had downed. Their lips were inches from one another until a familiar voice called out her name.

"Ava, oh my god is that you?"

"Donnie?" she answered a bit flustered from what just happened.

Leo sat back down and tried to compose himself.

"I thought I recognized the hair and the beauty of course" Donnie effused as he walked over to them.

"Ava's here? where?" said another voice close by.

Her eyes widened upon seeing Jordan's older brother.

"Oh Ava! Hi!" Jon greets and smiles brightly.

"Hey Jon" she answers and smiles back.

"I thought you guys were on tour already" she recalls and he eyes widen.

"Oh shit Donnie, we gotta go. My brother is going to lose his shit!" Jon exclaims as he stands up and pushes his chair in.

"Oh that's right, I almost forgot, can we get a hug before we leave?" Donnie speaks as he opens his arms and Ava stands up to hug him.

"Give me your phone so I can put my number in there" Donnie says and she pulls it out of her bag to give it to him.

"Hate to interrupt but I have to take a phone call" Leo excused himself and shook hands with the two men.

"I'll be right back" he mouths to Ava and she nods.

When he leaves, Jon and Donnie both have smirks on their face. "If he breaks your heart, we're comin' for him" Donnie says while handing her, her phone back.

"No Donnie it's not lik-" she tries to explain but he kissed her on the cheek and pulled her into another hug.

"I was kidding, I won't hurt him, I just want you to be happy but I have to go now, love you".