40. Airport

Mulai dari awal

Well that all depends on Zayn or there might not be a next tour. I can't believe that they might only have a few shows left of performing as the whole 5 of One Direction. I really hope Zayn stays but I am not confident that he will. It'll be so weird for them to go on as a foursome. Like, who will do the iconic high note in You and I? They all have wonderful voices but nobody hits those high notes like Zayn. 

"I'm sorry, I don't think I'm the right person you should be asking that to." I let out an uncomfortable laugh.

"Oh my god, that's so rude of me. I didn't even ask how you were going. Do you have any shows scheduled? I have never seen you in concert but I would love to."

"Thank you, you're sweet. Unfortunately I have nothing planned anytime soon but I really hope to in the future."

She nods her head and opens her arms. "Can I please hug you?"

Oh shit.

My belly.

If I say yes, it is highly likely that she is a tight hugger and she will feel my hard stomach beneath this oversized hoodie. If I say no, I will sound like an asshole. 

For the sake of my baby, I am going to be an asshole today.

"I am so sorry but I was sweating like crazy on that flight and I feel awful so I would hate to get my sweatiness onto you. We can air hug though." I open my arms and lean in closer to her.

She laughs at me. "Thanks Hailey. That's okay, you smell great actually."

I smile. "Thank you. It was great to meet you gorgeous. Have a safe flight back."

"Will do. Can you please tell Harry I said hello? My name is Jasmine."

"For sure Jasmine." I wave at her before turning around and walking towards the exit. On my way I get stopped by two guys who look to be in their mid to late twenties. One of them is trying to hide his smirk while the other isn't trying to hide it at all.

"Hey Hailey, you're really hot." The taller one with black hair says to me. He has really light blue eyes. I'm getting Damon Salvatore vibes. Especially with his smirk. 

"Thanks." I smile at the two of them, unsure what else to say. "Do you want a photo?"

"Yeah, that would be great thanks." Damon lookalike says to me as he hands his friend his iPhone. He puts his hand dangerously low on my back and I use my own hand to lift his hand up higher. His hand was right on my love handle, something that has protruded during this pregnancy. 

After getting a photo with the second guy, he turns to me. "Thank you so much. My mate here has a huge crush on you. Are you single?"

"I'm not, sorry. It was nice to meet you. Bye guys." I walk to the sliding doors and when I get outside, I am met by a horrid sight. Paparazzi. I grab my sunglasses out of the pocket of my hoodie and put the hood over my head. I put my head down as I walk to the right, the annoying, inconsiderate assholes following me as I walk.

"Hailey tell us, did you enjoy your short get away with Harry?"

"Is it true that you and Harry didn't break up?"

"What is going on between you and Harry? Are you still together?"

"Did you enjoy the One Direction concert?"

"You look great today Hailey. Why don't you show us your face?"

"You have been rocking the oversized look lately Hailey, is skin tight a thing of the past?"

That last question is funny, I need to press my lips together real hard to stop myself from laughing. I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket so I pull it out and see that my Dad's calling me.