Doll 🍋

Crowley woke up to a stream of sunlight right in his eyes. He groaned in annoyance, rubbing at his eyes. "Angel! Close the curtains!"

Not receiving an answer, he sat up in bed. The room was devoid of any other living being. Crowley, not liking the silence, got up and headed to the door.

Shivering at the sudden cold air, he looked down to find he was without clothing. "What the heck?"

Moving toward the door, he found that it was locked. Becoming very worried now, he walked back to the bed and sat down, thinking.

Not long after, the door was opened to reveal Aziraphale, a box in hand. "Morning, dear."

"Where've you been? Why was the door locked? Why am I naked?" Crowley questioned, relieved to see his boyfriend.

"Oh, I was out getting a little something." Azi put the small box down and opened it to reveal a plain doll with red hair.

Crowley, having a bad feeling, watched as Azi lightly smoothed the doll's hair. Crowley felt a light pressure on his scalp and leaned into the feeling.

"I see it works. I'm glad, I paid a lot for this." Azi gently rubbed the doll's chest, where the nipples would be and Crowley lightly huffed as his nipples perked.

"It's a voodoo doll." Crowley now getting it, was aroused thinking of all the ways Azi could use it. "For sex."

"It is indeed, dear. But if there is anything you don't feel comfortable with, I'll stop. Just say the word." He then blew on the lower area of the doll, making Crowley gasp.

The puff of air hit his hard member making it twitch. Crowley felt a pull on his arms. The next thing he knew, he was laying on his back, arms and legs spread. He glanced to see what was immobilizing him.

The doll was now tied in the same position on a miniature bed. Aziraphale gave Crowley a sweet smile that quickly changed to a smirk. He placed his hand on the doll's crotch and gave a squeeze.

"Fuck." Crowley felt the pressure of his angel's hand on his member, squeezing it lightly.

"Now. Let's see what we can do with this." Azi sat at the edge of the bed, putting the doll and mini bed in front of him. He saw Crowley looking at him with pleading eyes.

Slowly he rubbed a finger against the private area of the doll and watched, fascinated, Crowley squirming and lifting his hips up to the pressure on his dick.

After a few minutes, Azi got bored. He decided it was time to try something else. He grabbed a marker and wrote on the doll's forehead 'lust'. Facing it towards himself, he untied it and left it sitting on the bedside table.

Crowley felt a heat wash over him and all in his mind was Aziraphale. He found he could move and tackled the angel on the bed. His leaking member was throbbing and he immediately started grinding on Azi's pelvis.

"Please, angel, fuck me. I need it. Do it. Do it right now." Crowley's mouth let out pleads and whines trying to fulfill his need.

Azi just nodded, his own erection needing attention. He pushed the demon down and cuffed his arms to the bed. "You look so amazing right now."

"Please, please, please. I need you to fill me up. Fuck me until I'm dry. I'm yours and only yours." Crowley couldn't stop the words tumbling out of his mouth. The intense lust he felt wasn't just from the doll, it was his own thoughts.

Azi, wanting to fuck Crowley so badly, pushed his fingers into Crowley's mouth, stopping his words. "Suck."

Immediately, Crowley sucked on those fingers as if it was a lifeline. He made sure to get every nook and cranny, even pulling in the thumb, before Azi took them out.

Azi eased one finger in, slowly rubbing Crowley's hole. Hearing a frustrated whine, he quickly shoved in another finger. Scissoring him, Azi took a hold of Crowley's member with his other hand. He stroked the member slowly with a tight grip.

Crowley was seeing stars. His mouth let out gasps and whines. His eyes were rolled into the back of his head and his body jerked, back arched, trying to get more pleasure. "F-nnn-mk-hah-ah."

Azi stopped as soon as he felt Crowley's member twitch, signaling how close Crowley was to releasing. Taking out his fingers and his hand off the member, he moved to give his lover a kiss.

Crowley, not liking that the only contact was his lips, groaned. He was panting heavily, drool spilling from his mouth. "Angel."

Azi moves his mouth to suck on Crowley's neck, bruising it. "Mm?"

"Please. I need you to finish me." Crowley thrusted his hips up into Azi, who only put his hands on his hips to hold him down.

"Patience dear." He kept one hand on the demon's hip and brought one up to pinch a nipple. He moved his head down to the other and bit gently.

Crowley couldn't even think by now. He just moaned, gasped and panted. He couldn't focus on a single thought besides getting fucked by that bastard of an angel.

Azi finally gave his own dick some attention, moaning and staring right into Crowley's eyes. "Fuck. Crowley."

Crowley opened his mouth to say something but was stopped when he felt a wonderful sensation on his member. The seemingly forgotten doll was in Azi's hands, mouth on it's privates.

Azi leaned back, one hand rubbing his member the other, gripping onto the doll. He gave Crowley a glance and sucked on the doll, Crowley bucking in response.

"I'm close! Don't stop!" Crowley yelled. His hips bucking into that warm sensation, feeling the presence of Azi's tongue on his dick.

After a few more licks, Crowley's hips thrusted forward, back arched even more. His mouth was open in a silent scream and his eyes were screwed tight. Cum shot out of his member all over his body and bed.

Coming down from his high, his body jerked a bit. Trying to catch his breath, he kept his eyes closed, feeling the pleasure of his orgasm being milked from him.

After a minute or two, Crowley opened his eyes. His eyes immediately went to the doll in his lovers hand. Azi was still grasping it, eyes filled with need. His member hard and leaking.

Smiling, he moved so his member was inches from Crowley's face. "Can you?"

Crowley, too tired to say anything or move, nodded slightly. He opened his mouth and Azi shoved his member into the warmth.

Letting out a moan, he started to face fuck the red-head. His hands gripping onto Crowley's hair, he quickened his pace.

Soon enough, he was coming. Crowley tried to swallow it all, but some fell onto the sheets. Azi sighed in content and moved to snuggle into Crowley's side. "That was amazing."

Crowley hummed in agreement. He wondered who he could've gotten the doll from. When he finds out, he'll have to get his revenge.