Obsessed

Crowley was obsessed. He was obsessed with anything that had to do with Aziraphale. He tried to spend as much time with his love as he could. He even was able to secretly sneak some little things from the angel's bookshop. Small things, like ink and quills, that Azi refused to stop using. He somehow got his hands on Aziraphale's beloved books, mostly the ones Azi constantly read. He would "borrow" the books and keep them near, sniffling them to smell his angel.

He even had a separate room containing a shrine. Pictures and letters framed on the walls. He had a table scattered with random items taken from the bookshop.

Walking into the small room, he placed the lastest of his stash on the table. He smiled at that large photo on the wall.

"My love, my darling, my angel." He whispered. He inhaled deeply, the room smelling like Azi. He had made sure the room always smelled like his love.

Sitting on a lone chair, still staring at the photo fondly, Crowley grabbed a vial of white blond hair. Opening it, he took a strand. He put it towards his face, feeling the light touch
He imagined naughty thoughts and moaned out loud.

Hearing a knock at the door, he stood up. Hiding the room, he sauntered up to the door, opening it. He smiled at Aziraphale kindly.

"Hello, dear." Azi's eyes lit up. He smiled widely.

"You gonna come in?" Crowley teased, with a smile.

Azi's face turned red and he took a step in through the door. He always felt uneasy when in Crowley's home. He never really cod place it.

Crowley scooted around him, "Wanna drink?"

Aziraphale shook his head, "Just here for a visit."

A silence settled between the two. Not an uncomfortable silence, as the two were very comfortable in each other's presence.

Aziraphale was the first one to break the silence. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm going on a date later today. I'm so nervous."

Crowley had to do a double take. He was shocked. Slowly rage filled his body. Aziraphale was only his, no one deserves to be with him except him.

Reaching out he grabbed Azi's arm. Pulling him to the secret room. "He'll surely feel different when I show him this." Crowley thought.

Opening the door he shoved Aziraphale into the room, locking both of them in. He smiled proudly at Aziraphale's back.

Azi was stunned. On his knees, that he fallen on. He was staring at his own face in a large frame. Getting up slowly he realized what else was in the room. Smaller pictures and some of his missing items were on the desk. Turning around he looked scared.

Crowley, still smiling, took a step forward. Azi stumbled into the desk as he tried to get away from the demon. Dread crept up his spine. He couldn't say anything, his fight or flight mode kicked. Looking at the door behind Crowley he tried to find a way out.

Crowley leaned in until their noses touch. With a deranged smile, he whispered darkly, "you're mine."

-------

Looking at the bloody head on the desk. Crowley smiled. He kept Azi in his severed head through dark magic that he learned from an old forgotten god.

Running his fingers through the bloodied blond-white hair. He smirked, and left the room. Now no one can take his love from him.