Headache

Crowley blinked, staring up at his feet ceiling. He contemplated on getting up. The pounding in his head vibrated and echoed. He groaned and rolled onto his side. The noisy streets below didn't help.

With a grimace, Crowley pushes himself to a sitting position. He closed his eyes as the world spun. The pounding had increased tenfold. He shifted so his head was facing towards the ground. He brought a hand up and rubbed his temples.

After an hour, the throbbing slowed to a dull ache. Crowley threw on some clothes and sauntered (as best he could) to his beloved Bentley. He slid into the driver's seat and rubbed at his eyes. He couldn't stop the flow of tears, so he decided to take a walk to the angel's bookshop.

He didn't even get halfway before he had to sit. The pounding was back and he ended up sitting on a curb for another half hour. Deciding to save himself the trouble, Crowley miracled himself into the shop.

Appearing in the middle of the shop, Crowley swayed. His headache seemed to get worse from doing that. Luckily, Aziraphale was reorganizing nearby and steadied Crowley.

"My dear, are you okay?" Azi led the demon to the couch.

"I'm fine, angel. Jus' a little headache." Crowley muttered. His eyes starting to water again. "Damn."

"Here, I'll go grab something to make it feel better." Azi started to leave when Crowley pulled him into his lap.

"Cuddles are the only remedy." Crowley stated, already situating them to spoon. Crowley is obviously the little spoon.

"Are you making the headache up for an excuse to lay with me?" Azi asked. He started threading his fingers through the red locks.

"No... I just don't want to be alone." Crowley instantly relaxed in the familiar embrace. He noticed the pounding was getting fainter.

"Mhm." Azi pulled Crowley in tighter, breathing in his scent. "Would you like to fall asleep?"

"Yeah." Crowley responded. After a small debate internally, he added, "promise you'll stay?"

"I wouldn't move even if the world was ending." Azi promised.