Sneezes Ruin Everything

Aziraphale was laying down on the small couch, reading. His arms were wrapped around his partner, Crowley, who was asleep on top of him. The streets outside were calm for a summer evening.

Turning the page, Aziraphale sniffed, a tickle in his nose. Not wanting to wake the napping demon, he tried to hold it in. After a minute, the sneeze left. Smiling at a job well done, he felt his head go back, face screwed up and he sneezed.

The sneeze made his body swing forward and he let out a loud, "Achoo!"

"What the-!" Crowley jumped and landed on his back on the floor.

"Sorry, my dear." Aziraphale sniffled again, he felt the tickle and let out another sneeze.

"Are you getting sick?" Crowley questioned, pushing himself up off the floor.

"Maybe." Aziraphale shrugged. He put his book down, standing up. "I haven't the faintest idea how I would be able to get sick. I'm just going to miracle away this nonsense."

------

Crowley sat on the angel's lap, placing sweet kisses on his face. They were in his flat, candlelit dinner finished. He moved the angel's head to the side. Placing small kisses on the now exposed neck, Crowley felt content.

It was just a small tickle that led to Crowley on the floor. Aziraphale had sneezed harshly, head-butting the other in his lap. "I am so sorry, my dear."

"I thought you got rid of that cold a few weeks ago." Crowley rubbed his sore forehead. He took the hand reaching for him and stood.

"I did. At least, I think I did." Aziraphale looked at the wall, trying to think.

"Maybe you're allergic to something." Crowley suggested. He poured another glass of wine. Taking a gulp, he shrugged. "Let's not let it ruin tonight though. Care to join me in the bedroom, Angel?"

"Why of course." Aziraphale followed the other for a night of love.

Wow, I actually got a chapter uploaded. Yay!