Exorcism

Omg, thank y'all for 100k views! We really appreciate you all. Wanted to get this out as a special. Totally forgot we were supposed to update this last week, oh well.

Crowley sat stiffly in the chair at Anathema's kitchen table. Watching as the woman slid a mug of coffee to him and his companion, he tapped on Aziraphale's leg under the table.

Aziraphale gave him a side glance, shifting uncomfortably in his seat, knowing full well, why the demon was so eager to leave. Reaching down, he gave the clammy hand of his lover a squeeze. "I think we should take our leave, dear Anathema. It was lovely to see you as always. Why not stop by our place next time."

Moving to get up, Crowley nodded silently in agreement, trying to get out of the sweltering room being filled with small jets of blessed water. He had stopped inhaling after coughing up blood from the slow acting poison. Grabbing Aziraphale's hand, he tugged the other toward the down.

"But, you just got here." Ana argued, she followed the other two out the door into the front garden.

"I am very sorry, my dear, but it seems like Crowley's allergies are acting up." Aziraphale explained over his shoulder. He yanked his hand away from the other. "Crowley, dear, I can walk on my own, no need to drag me."

Crowley kept his head facing toward the road. He felt much better out of that blessed house. Taking in fresh air, he let his system clear of the infernal blessed water mist. He sat down in the dirt, waiting for the other to give the okay to go.

"Crowley, are you okay?" Ana questioned the sitting demon, just noticing his slumped form.

"Yep, totally fine! I just need some fresh air and to get home to take some allergy medication." He answered keeping up the lie of allergies.

"Well, you heard him. We must be getting back home. Please stop by the shop whenever you can. It was wonderful seeing you, Anathema!" Aziraphale helped the other up, making way to the Bentley, hoping that Crowley would be able to drive the thing.

"Oh, okay. I guess I'll see you later." She watched as the two slid into the car and drive off. She turned around, taking out her phone. Dialing a number, she put the cell up to her ear. "Hey, Newt. It seems like I was correct. There's a demon among us."

A/N: Blessed water is different than Holy water and is not as deadly to demons for this oneshot. Tbh, I have no idea where I was going with this oneshot, so it probably sucks.