Janthony

Aziraphale was reading in the bookshop when Crowley kicked in the door. "Angel! Look what I found!"

Aziraphale sighed. He would have to fix the door for the seventh time this month. "Yes dear?"

Crowley sprinted toward the angel, a box of some sort in his hands. "Close your eyes!"

Aziraphale, suspicious, closed his eyes and readied himself for whatever his husband was planning.

"Open!" Crowley was holding a plastic container of sorts. It had holes in the top.

Looking quizzically at Crowley, Aziraphale took the box in his hands. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Look inside!" Crowley was practically bursting with excitement.

"I swear if it's another jump scare, I will personally discorporate you, painfully." Aziraphale opened the lid, holding it as far away as he could.

Taking a peek, he noticed a red and black scaly animal looking up at him with curious eyes. "Crowley. Why do you have a snake?"

"Surprise! He's a gift for you. I know that sometimes you get lonely when I'm not here, so I decided to gift you a friend. His name is Janthony and he was just hatched a few weeks ago." Crowley watched as Aziraphale was trying to look away from the cute baby.

"Just think of him as our child." Crowley miracled up some items they would need to take care of Janthony. "We're great parents, so don't worry."

"Yeah. Sure. Great parents." Warlock whispered to Adam, spying on the two supernatural beings from behind a bookshelf.

Next chapter is number 69! You know what that means! Smut time!