Tangled

Part two to Crowley's hair; before Harder. Also this book as of now has 6.66k reads. Thanks for reading!

Crowley's hair was spread across the floor, as he lay on his stomach. Azi was on the second braid. It started by Crowley's temple and back to the back of his head. Azi also miracled some flowers to intertwine in the braids.

Azi groaned in annoyance as he realized he messed up earlier on in the braid. He started to untangle the strands, but he ended up getting it knotted even more. He grabbed the comb he was using earlier and started to comb out the mess.

"Ouch! Angel! What's going on back there?" Crowley yelped when Azi hit the knot, pulling on it harshly.

"Oh! Nothing to worry about. Just a little knot." Azi tried to comb through it once more. This time the comb didn't come loose. "Oh dear."

"I don't like the sound of that." Crowley shifted around to get a look a the damage.

"Crowley! Stop moving!" Azi exclaimed, the comb even more entangled. "You're making it worse."

"What happened to my hair?" Crowley questioned, giving Azi a hard glare.

"Well, it seems to have gotten tangled." Azi responded.

"Oh, just use the comb." Crowley instructed, shrugging.

"Well, you see. I did use the comb and your hair seems to not want to let it go." Azi fiddled with his fingers.

"What?!" Crowley shouted.

"I can get it out! Don't panic!" Azi pushed Crowley into a chair. "Hold still."

-------

"Go faster!" Crowley yelled. Tears were building up in his eyes. He yelped as Azi pulled on the comb harder.

"I'm trying, my dear." Azi grunted. He yanked again.

"Stop! For the love of someone, you're going to discorporate me!" Crowley yelled. He sprung out of the chair a third time and tried to tug at it himself.

"I promise, I'll be more careful. I have a feeling we'll get it this time." Azi ushered the demon back to the chair. He gripped onto the comb again and yanked.