Tongue Tied

"Thut up!" Crowley whined, hiding his face in his hands.
Aziraphale was cracking up, face red from laughing so hard. The two were in Crowley's bed. Crowley being a snake demon was able to do amazing things with his tongue.
He was in the middle of giving Azi one of the best blowjobs he had ever had and he ended up literally tongue tied. He was in tears from embarrassment. His tongue flicked helplessly.
"Elp me!" Crowley shouted.
"Okay. Okay. C'mere." Azi took Crowley's face in his hands. As soon as he had his fingers on he knot, he burst into laughter with tears streaming down his face. "I-I'm sorry my dear! I just can't take you seriously like this!" He snapped his fingers and both were dressed again.
Crowley groaned and sprawled out onto his bed. Azi took a deep breath and leaned over the demon. He gave him a quick peck to his nose and started to loosen the knot.
When his tongue was finally free, Crowley his under the covers. Azi sighed and hugged the lump. "My dear, why are you hiding?"
The lump just sniffed.
"Don't cry! That was the best blowjob I've ever had. It was an accident." Azi spoke softly. He knew when Crowley got embarrassed he tended to hide for a few years. Azi not wanting to leave his husband in distress, got up and went to grab Crowley's astronomy book.
Sitting back down, he started reading aloud about the different constellations and stars Crowley loved so much.
After about an hour, Crowley's snake head popped out of the covers. He hissed softly and cuddled up to the angel. They spent the rest of the night cuddling and Crowley finally changed back to human form at sunrise.