Baby Names

Crowley walked along the path with Azi. She's in her last trimester and her stomach grew to be the size of a melon. Any day now and she would be holding their child.

Aziraphale softly placed a hand on Crowley's stomach. The baby has been kicking for a while now. Azi felt almost giddy as he felt another kick.

Arriving at their bench, Crowley sat down with a sigh. Her body dysphoria has been acting up recently and she couldn't wait to change forms. Azi day next to her. He miracled the food the demon craved most while pregnant, a peanut butter and cheese sandwich.

Crowley accepted the snack and gulped it down quickly. She wrapped her jacket closer to her body.

"I know we don't know the gender, but we probably should brainstorm name ideas." Crowley stated. "I was thinking Mikelle or we could use the name Amari."

"Miracle, right?" Azi questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Yep. Our little miracle." Crowley was proud of thinking of these play-on-words names.

"Amari..... Amari Fell. I like the sound of it." Azi smiled brightly.

"Another plus is, it's gender neutral." Crowley could almost feel the fetus constantly changing genders with the help of the supernatural powers given to them.

"Yes. We probably shouldn't presume they will want a gender, being a supernatural being." Azi nodded.

"Well I guess we have officially named our child. Amari Crowley Fell." Crowley stated.

"Sounds a bit funny with your name in there." Azi prompted. "Should we even give them a middle name?"

"Well I took your last name. The least our child could get is both our names in there somewhere. Unless you prefer Amari Bently Fell?"

"No absolutely not." Azi sighed giving Crowley a quick peck on the lips. Children's laughter filled the air. All was peaceful but danger was brewing on the horizon.

I'm so sorry this was took a while. Also thank y'all for over 10k reads. I love you all!