Eyes

They say that eyes are the windows to the soul. This is very true as the demon Crowley and the angel Aziraphale looked deep into each other's eyes.

Aziraphale's sky blue eyes were reflecting the smile on his lips. Looking closely though, Crowley could see the hesitance and uncertainty. The blue eyes that could light up the room hid sorrow and hurt. They covered up the sadness and guilt of turning against heaven. However, there was a greater emotion fighting its way up and that was love. Love of a greater kind than just the love for all God's creations. It was a love and fondness that had been for hundreds of years. Crowley loved how deep Aziraphale's eyes were, getting lost in them as they moved closer together.

Crowley's glowing golden eyes were much deeper than the angel's. His soul was a messy masterpiece Aziraphale loved. His eyes were full of fiery passion. They showed the hurt and regret of his fall. They showed the hope and light when Aziraphale finally chose their side. His soul throughout the years was broken again and again, but still held onto the love for his angel.

They reached the point of where their noses almost touched. Only hesitating for a second, they closed the gap in a kiss. A wave of love filled the bookshop and all of the pent up emotions flooded out as the two finally had found their happy ever after.