Kinky

Bored out of his mind, Aziraphale felt restless. He needed to do something, anything at all. He thought of the many things he could do and then an excellent idea popped up into his head. Crowley.

He miracled himself into the demon's flat, finding his friend almost at once. "Hello dear."

"Huh? Aziraphale, what are you doing here?" The red-head looked down from his sleeping spot on the ceiling.

"Just decided I would drop by for a visit." Azi smiled up at him. "Mind coming down?"

"Oh, yeah." Crowley unstuck himself from the ceiling and dropped to the ground.

"I have a little surprise for you." Azi took the other's hand in his.

"Oh! I love surprises!" Crowley smiled widely.

"I know. Close your eyes dear." Azi ordered.

"Hmm, kinky." Crowley closed his eyes.

"Crowley!" Azi smacked the demon, face heating up.

"Ow, angel." Crowley rubbed his sore arm.

Azi moved Crowley's outstretched hand out of the way and gave a light peck on his cheek.

Crowley, stunned, stuttered nonsense. His eyes found Azi's and he tried to found his train of thought. "W-Uh- ngk- um."

Azi smiled and beckoned Crowley to follow him. "Come now dear, lets go to the park." Hooking his arm with Crowley's, he led the short circuiting demon out of the flat.

Sorry it's a small chapter. I'm trying to work on this book, but updates will be slow especially since I'm going back to school. Hope everyone's well and thank you all for the votes. I love reading your comments too.