Public 🍋

Azi had a problem. Well, not really a problem. It could be considered a kink, or what not. His secret problem was being slammed into walls. It was a major turn on. Right now though, it could be considered a problem.

Crowley's warm breath mingled with his. His breathing hitched when he noticed how close their bodies were. They were in a small alley just noticeable if you were right in front of it. His back was pressed into the wall, his front barely touching Crowley.

The tent in his pants grew as Crowley continued placing well thought out love bites along his neck. He moaned loudly when Crowley found a very sensitive spot. He slapped a hand over his mouth when he remembered that people were passing by only a few feet away from them.

Crowley growled, placing Azi down, then grabbing both his wrists and bringing them above the angel's head. "Let then hear you." His tongue flicked out and licked Azi's sensitive earlobe.

A shudder went through Azi, as he bucked his hips. Crowley, knowing what the angel was trying to do, took a step back. He still held Azi's wrists to the wall.

"Not so fast Angel." He tutted. "We're in public remember?" His smirk sending a jolt of heat to Azi's groin.

Azi growled a little, glaring at the demon. "Fuck off."

"Tt-tt, very naughty words for such a pure being." Crowley sighed with feigned disappointment. "Should I fuck you instead?"

Azi blushed, but still scowled at the demon. "I'm not in the mood, Crowley."

"If that's the case, maybe I should leave you like this," he gestured towards Azi's erection. "With all that tension built up."

"You know that's not what I meant. Just fix the damn problem before we get caught." Azi gritted out, glancing at the busy sidewalk with people rushing to get to their destinations.

"If you were that horny, you should have told me earlier." Crowley then slammed his hips into Azi's, making said angel cry out in a moan. "You like this? You enjoy the thought of being caught?" He ground his hips harshly into Azi agonizingly slow. "You want us to get caught, don't you?"

Azi's mouth was open in a silent moan. His hips forward to create that sweet friction. His member hurt a bit in its restraint called pants. The precum his member leaked was now being spread by the slow circular movements of Crowley's hips. "Nnnmm.... g-gah! Hah!"

"What was that?" Crowley stopped his movement, smirking when he heard and agitated whimper come from the angel. "You're gonna have to speak a little more clearly."

"F-fuck. Just do it already." Azi panted out.

"As you wish." Crowley snapped and all clothes disappeared. Unbeknownst to Azi, Crowley set a barrier up so no one would disturb their fun. He kissed Azi very lustfully. The two broke away panting for unnecessary air. A little drill dropped out of the corner of Azi's mouth.

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, Crowley scanned the angel's body. He appreciated the plumpness of Aziraphale's form. He loved the way the angel's face and chest flushed. The hickeys now highlighted because of this. Oh, how he wished they could stay like this forever.

He pressed his own hardness against the angel's and let out a gasp. He put three fingers up to Azi's mouth. "Suck."

Azi took the fingers into his mouth, wetting them slowly. He stared back at the yellow snake eyes, pupils blown wide.

Crowley took the fingers out after a few more seconds. He trailed light kisses on Azi's chest and rugged lightly at a nipple as the first finger entered.

"Ah!" Azi's back arched away from the wall. Crowley licking and nipped at the hard buds. "Hah! Ahh! Oh, ah! Oh! My god-ah!"

Crowley stuck the next two fingers in fairly quickly and was searching for that special bundle of nerves. He smiled when Azi screamed out in delight. He made sure to brush there every time his fingers went into the tight heat.

Azi was a moaning mess. His eyes were rolled back, back arched, thighs trembling as he got closer and closer to release. He felt his cock twitch before the fingers were gone. He painted out a whine. As his vision cleared, he saw the smirking demon in front of him, soaking up the sight of the disheveled angel.

"We're not done yet, angel." He rubbed and tugged at his own erection, slicking it with precum. He groaned as he stared deep into Azi's eyes. Once satisfied, he lined himself up after lifting the angel's thighs to wrap around his waist.

He plunged in slow, going inch by inch. Azi wanted him to destroy him and tried to impale himself on the cock penetrating his ass. Crowley held Azi down while he made his slow descent into his heat. Groaning and throwing his head back, he was fully inside his angel.

Ignoring the angel's plead to move, Crowley went back to harshly kissing him. He started thrusting without warning, conveying all the love he had for Azi through the kiss. Breaking away, Azi let out a yell as he came. Crowley grunted as Azi's tight hole clenched around him, making him go over the edge as well.

Panting heavily, Crowley pulled out. Azi shivered at the empty feeling. Without a second longer, Crowley cleaned and clothed them with a snap.

"You know we could've just went inside, right?" Azi pointed across the street to the bookshop.

"Yeah, well where's the fun in that?" Crowley shrugged. He then put an arm around Azi and they walked out into the daylight.

"I'm surprised no one noticed." Azi stated. He glanced at the demon. "Almost like a miracle."

"Ah, well. Let's just say only I can see you come." Crowley's grip tightened around Azi and a dark aura surrounded the two.

"Of course, my love." Azi pecked him on the cheek. "Only your forever and ever."