Shopping

Aziraphale never understood why Crowley liked clothes shopping. They could just miracle themselves a new outfit if they wanted. Perhaps it was like Aziraphale's enjoyment of eating. Though they didn't need to, Aziraphale loved the different flavors and textures of food.

Crowley wanted to go to a nearby mall and brought Azi for the ride. At first, Azi was bored, but not wanting to be rude, he kept silent. After the first few stores and not finding anything the demon liked, they decided to miracle themselves over to America.

Crowley had heard of this store called Hot Topic. The name perked his interest. Once in the store, Crowley wandered to the wall of t-shirts and jackets. He then decided to look at the jewelry. He picked out some earrings and chokers.

It was about noon when they decided to go to the food court. Azi had bought himself a plain messenger bag to hold the knick-knacks they bought. Ordering some Thai, Azi turned to Crowley. "So, this has been, fun?"

"Yeah. Not really seeing anything that's my style." Crowley shrugged.

They got their food and sat down. There were many people there for a Tuesday afternoon. They people-watched in silence for a bit.

On their way back to the bookshop, Crowley's attention was pulled towards a display. He stopped in his tracks. There in the window was a cocktail dress. It was an inky blue with gold glittery stars sewn on it.

Crowley had already walked into the boutique, when Azi noticed his disappearance. Azi panicked a little until he saw his husband come out with a white bag. Crowley's wide smile took his breath away. "What's that?" Azi asked.

"You'll see when we get home." Crowley stated, smirking.

The two arrived at the shop in no time. Azi's curiosity was now buzzing to be answered. Crowley, taking his time changing, slipped the dress on. It was skin tight and hugged in all the right places. The skirt part was also short. Very short. Putting on the gold dangling star earrings, he gave himself a bit more of a feminine figure. He put on the matching stilettoes and a "see-through" scarf with gold swirls. To finish the look, he applied gold lipstick.

Opening the door, he smirked as Azi stared at him, mouth agape. "So, you just going to stare?" He teased.

Azi swallowed, he was starting to like clothes shopping. Especially if it means he would be able to appreciate Crowley's body again and again.