Senses 🍋

In celebration of getting a job, here ya go.

A brush of fingertips against chest, a sharp inhale, the feeling of having a dick in his ass. Wiggling in the silk restraints, Crowley tried again to shimmy, resulting in a lovely shiver traveling up his spine.

Stuck being blindfolded and practically immobilized, he strained to listen to his surroundings trying to figure out what was going to happen next. He felt a shift above him and hot breath hit his ears. He frowned, whining.

The breath withdrew and a chuckle broke the silence. "What do you need dear?"

Crowley's muffled words were lost into the gag as he tried to beg for any kind of movement. Frustrated, he tried to yank his hands free of the bindings.

"I can't seem to understand you. I need you to tell me darling, or we'll have to stop." Crowley could hear the smirk when Azi whispered into his ear.

Frustration and need taking over, Crowley thrust his body upwards, trying to get any leverage and feeling for any weakness.

There! He internally smiled as he took advantage of the other's unbalance and ripped the fabric tying him down.

He had his feet already wrapped around the other and propelled forward, knocking Azi down, so he was on top.

It did not go as planned, Azi had plan B and enacted it. He took the demon and pinned his arms to his sides, he growled lowly.

"You didn't think you'd win this time did you?" Aziraphale took Crowley's wrists in his hand and pinned them on the floor where they had landed. He thrusted hard into the demon, getting a moan (more like scream) each time. He stopped and dropped his head next to Crowley's ear. "Don't fight, dear. You know you always lose."

Crowley couldn't think, after he just groaned in response to the angel, Azi started thrusting again, this time bringing a wet hand to Crowley's dick.

As he climaxed, he saw stars. He was still trying to catch his breath when the blindfold came off.

"Break, then round 2?" Azi laughed at the way Crowley weakly looked at him.

"Fine, but I'm on top." Crowley stated, she felt the tingling in her core. She had already gotten a pussy ready.

"Of course." Azi smiled and gave her a kiss.