Wishes

Wishes are very powerful, especially when a supernatural being with magic uses them. The saying, "Be careful what you wish for." has always been taken seriously by all angels and demons.

It was a Wednesday afternoon and the two idiots were arguing. Azi was minding his own business, re-shelving books. Crowley had been sitting (draped) over a nearby armchair. Usually when Crowley, in human form, is loitering around the shop, there's an influx of people in the shop.

Today, a woman had a burst of confidence to go and converse with the demon. She wasn't bad looking and was polite at first. Azi, trusting his boyfriend, he ignored the two at first. Then it happened. Azi had left to grab a box of his newest texts. Upon returning, he stopped in his tracks. The woman was now on top of Crowley, lips mushed together.

"What the fuck!?" Azi miracled the woman back home and closed the shop. He was pissed.

"She jumped on me. I was going to push her off when you came in." Crowley was on his feet in an instant. He reached out to take Azi's hand.

Azi stepped back. "You're a demon, how could she have jumped you? You would have been able to react faster."

"I was in shock!" Crowley couldn't believe what Azi was saying. "I didn't want to hurt her."

"You didn't want to hurt her? You hurt me, Crowley! Do you even care?" Azi yelled.

"You know what I meant. She doesn't deserve death!" Crowley yelled. "That's you answer to everything, murder."

"What!? How dare you! I am an angel of God!" Azi was red with rage.

"Oh! Then what about Adam, eh? You suggested murdering a child!" Crowley stepped forward, fists clenched. "And you wanted me to do your dirty work!"

"He's the antichrist. At the time, it sounded like a good plan. If Adam didn't turn out the way he did, the world would've ended." Azi jabbed a finger at Crowley. "Why did you bring that up anyways!?"

"Cause I know you. It's not below angels to play dirty." Crowley slapped Azi's hand away.

"You know what. I'm better off without you!" Azi shouted.

"The feelings mutual!" Crowley's fists were now flaming with Hellfire.

"You would use that on me?" Azi screamed, pointing accusingly at Crowley's hand.

"I would never! I would never harm you!" Crowley extinguished the flames immediately.

"I don't believe you, demon." Azi spat out. "I wish we never met. Or better yet, I wish you never existed!"

Both stopped all movement. Crowley stared at Azi in horror, fading away. The world seemed to spin as everything reset. Azi was screaming, "I didn't mean it! No! Please! Stop!" It was too late.

When the spinning stopped, Azi opened his eyes. He stood in the garden of Eden. It was peaceful. All memories of his previous life were gone.

50 chapters posted! Thank y'all so much for all the likes and keeping me motivated! Here's some cake to celebrate! 🎂🎂🎂