Tattoos

It was a chilly evening and Crowley and Aziraphale stumbled out of a bar. The two were giddy as they had a bit too much to drink and didn't want to sober up just yet. you're probably asking how much they drank and I'll just say it was enough to have the worst hangover you could imagine.

Crowley chuckled at the angel and told him, "I bet you wouldn't do it."

Aziraphale just looked at him questioningly, "Do what, my dear?"

Crowley just shook his head and smiled, "Get a tattoo."

Aziraphale frowned slightly, "Actually..."

Crowley looked at him with wide eyes. "You mean you of all people got a tattoo?"

"Yes. I was a bit drunk, like this. It just sort of happened." Aziraphale shrugged, the alcohol clouding his thoughts. He tripped over his own feet and landed with a thud on the pavement.

"Let me see. I need proof." The demon stated. He wanted to remember this and sobered up without the knowledge of his "friend".

"No it's embarrassing." Aziraphale dusted off his clothes. "Plus I'm pretty sure you'll just laugh."

"I promise I won't." Crowley caught Aziraphale before he fell to the ground again.

Aziraphale giggled, "Well if you really wanted to know, it has something to do with you."

Crowley's eyebrows shot up and he asked, "With me?"

"I have it on the back of my right shoulder. It has two wings for me and a snake like the one on your face between them. I even put a banner underneath saying 'C+A'." Aziraphale giggled even more. "But you won't find out cause I'll never tell."

Crowley grinned and leaned over to whisper in his ear, "I don't have a clue."

Aziraphale laughed and proceeded to pass out right in front of his bookshop. When Crowley miracled Aziraphale into his shop on the couch, he leaned down and gave a quick kiss to his forehead. Quickly leaving, Crowley smiled at the thought of Aziraphale's tattoo.

He ended up going to a tattoo place and went about designing his next tattoo in remembrance of this night. On his left shoulder, he received a matching tattoo. It had his black wings and a flaming sword facing down with the banner 'A+C forever'.