80.

❤️Y/N❤️

My mother was curling my hair as she just got finished with my make up. I had tryouts today during our homecoming pep rally and I was nervous some. My hair was the longest my mother ever let me get which was twenty eight inches. I had a gold glitter cut crease on my eye lids along with a pair of lashes and I wore the teams warm up suits.

"You look cute"my mother said as I smiled "thank you boo" I said as she rolled her eyes playfully and grabbed my purse containing all my school materials in it. "She looks grown" my father said walking in as my mother rolled her eyes.

"Go we'll be there to see you try out don't be nervous" my mother said hugging me as my father eyed me "Don't get your ass beat after school" he said hugging me as I laughed and walked out the door going to my car driving to school as my mother called me and I answered.

"Eat breakfast please" she reminded and I giggled "okay mommy" I said as she laughed and I hung up going to dunkin doughnuts. Once i ordered and paid I went to school and got out the car with my bag and duffle bag going inside getting compliments left and right.

I went to coach Jessica's room placing my duffle bag filled with my dance wear in her class and sat at her desk eating my doughnut as she laughed. "You look cute" she complimented as I smiled "thank you I try you know" I said posing as she giggled.

"I spoke to your principal and she said her disciplinary action for Noah is sitting him out second quarter of the game" Coach Jessica stated as I just rolled my eyes. "But I talked to the officer about it and he just told me that he and the rest of the police department were handling it and then he gave me his number" she said as I giggled.

"Mmmmm a date" I teased making her smile. "I have to get to class I'll see you the end of third period" I said as she nodded and I went to my locker listening to music and felt someone tap my shoulder as I took an AirPod out and turned seeing peter.

 "I have to get to class I'll see you the end of third period" I said as she nodded and I went to my locker listening to music and felt someone tap my shoulder as I took an AirPod out and turned seeing peter

"Hey" I said going back to placing some books in my locker. "You look pretty" he complimented as I smiled "thanks I'm really nervous" I said with a small giggle and placed my purse over my shoulder.

I closed my locker and peter grabbed my hand as we were walking to class and we seen Chelsea as he bruises were covered by makeup she eyed peter and I. "She really wants to start again" I said as peter chuckled "relax" he said then kissed my cheek placing his arms over my shoulders as I smiled.

"we need to talk about what we doing after homecoming" i said as we sat down at our desks next to each other. 

"Food with Michelle, Ned and Justin then we go home I guess" peter said. "Mmm okay" I said with a smile as he chuckled "what do you have anything else better planned?" He asked as I smirked and we started class.

________________________

We were at the Pep rally everything was going smooth as far as my stands with the group of girls I had picked and our group dance was flawless as for Chelsea and her team it was okay she did good.