61.

❤️Peter❤️

"Y/N" I said walking out of the school as she was ignoring me. She continued walking getting her keys from out her bag. "Y/N" I said grabbing her car door handle before she could as she just looked at me.

"What peter?" She asked "why are you ignoring me?" I asked looking down at her as she rolled her eyes and tried moving my hand to open the door but failed.

"Peter Move Seriously it's hot I'm irritated and I want to go" she said as I took my hand off the handle. "Y/N" I said as she opened the car door getting in. "Get home safe See you Saturday!" Noah yelled towards Y/N as she waved and then he gave me a smile.

I looked at her "where you going with him on Saturday?" I asked pissed out of curiosity. "No where I didn't even give him a definite answer" she mumbled starting her car up.

"Definite answer to go where?" I asked a bit stern as she looked at me like I was crazy. "Is it a date?" I asked as she rolled her eyes. "Bye peter" she said as I didn't move.

"Peter I will run your feet over please go?" She asked and I moved going to my car and watched her close her door and peel out the parking lot driving out the student parking area.

I got in the car sighing the started trying to call Y/N. There was a knock on the window as I looked rolling the window down seeing Chelsea. "You coming on Saturday?" She asked with a smile "Ned already said you were" she added as I was confused "Ned?" I asked "yeah he said Michelle, you and him were coming" she said as I slowly nodded.

"Why isn't Y/N going?" Chelsea asked "apparently she's going somewhere with noah" I said hitting end call and putting my phone down as Y/N went straight to voicemail. "Awww well you should come and dance with me to take your mind off it" she said in a giggle.

"Why are you all giggly and nice to me now?" I questioned. "I've matured over the summer and you seem like cool people" she said as I just looked at her. "Yeah I got to go" I said as she just smiled and I rolled my window up pulling out the parking lot going home.

"Y/N pick up" I saiid walking back and forth in my room repeating it over and over as it was ringing them it went to voicemail. I just sighed and placed my hand on my face.

My phone then started ringing and I answered it automatically "I've been calling you I'm sorry for spazzing out on yo-" I started off as I heard Ned voice. "Dude What?!" He asked as I sighed "why did you tell Chelsea we were going to the party Saturday night?" I questioned "because didn't we agree we were going to get your mind right?" Ned asked.

"Now Chelsea wants to dance with me" I said as he laughed "you serious?" He asked "yes" I said as he stopped. "I mean we're juniors just enjoy yourself she knows you have a girlfriend and you know you have a girlfriend just set limits" Ned explained as I sighed.

"Be ready at 8 on Saturday I'm driving" he stated as I chuckled "you know you cannot drive to Save your life" I said as he laughed "I still got my license so I can drive peter" he said as I chuckled.

"Come in You only go through high school once make it count" Ned said as I sighed "alright I'll be ready" I said as we said our byes and I hung up.

_________________________

I was drinking some of my drink talking to Ned at the party as I felt a tap on my shoulders making me turn. Chelsea was smiling at me as I gave off a small smile. "This is my favorite song you want to go dance again?" She asked as Ned shook his head.

"No because it seems like every song is your favorite song" Ned stated as I sighed and she walked away "what are you doing?" I asked "we've been here for twenty minutes and she's  danced with you twice you're over doing it remember you have a girl friend peter" Ned explained.