6.

❤️Y/N❤️

"You said yes to penis Parker and not Justin what the hell is wrong with you?!" Britney asked. "And you seen how quick he bounced and asked Olivia, I don't need to go anywhere or be anywhere with him I'm happy I'm going to homecoming with peter" I said.

"But he's ew a nerd what is wrong with you?" Olivia asked "what the hell is wrong with you?!" I asked snapping "you don't have to get loud and ghetto you know?" Olivia stared as I looked at her.

"You serious right now?" I asked "you've been acting different since you've been talking to Parker what is your problem?" She asked

"My problem is you and everyone else who's been messing with him, that's the problem. y'all think what y'all look like will get you far but if you don't know shit you're not getting anywhere in life" I explained before walking out the bathroom.

I went to my next period which I had with peter and Justin and I wasn't in the mood for Justin today so if I was him I'd leave me and peter alone.

I sat next to peter and faintly smiled at him as he smiled back and was getting ready to say something but Justin interrupted.

"You can say yes to him but not me?" Justin asked "Justin if I were you I'd leave me and peter alone" I warned.

"You picked penis Parker over me?" Justin asked "Justin shut up, look around you, you're in a 10th grade class and you're in 11th grade instead of worrying about what I'm doing worry about getting those grades up so you can graduate when next year comes okay?" I said snapping and rolling my eyes as the class went into laughter.

"You're dead parker" Justin said to peter as I looked at Justin "no one is scared okay so go away and get that education" I stated as Justin walked to his seat while eyeing me.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked as I nodded "yeah I'm just tired of everybody and what they have to say you know?" I asked as he nodded.

"I mean we don't have to go if you don't wa-" I cut peter off as I shook my head and smiled "yes I want to go and with you I would've never said yes if I didn't mean it" I said as he smiled.

"You look pretty today I mean you look pretty everyday but you know what I'm trying to say" peter said rambling over his words and I smiled.

"Thank you, you do too, not pretty but yeah" I said as he laughed. "Want to come with me after school to get a sandwich?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah but it all depends on where" I said as he chuckled "Delmar's, Queens best sandwiches" peter said as I agreed "okay" I said "okay" he stated back. "The fault in our stars?" I questioned while smiling as he chuckled.

"You cried?" He asked "no, you cried on the notebook" I said rolling my eyes playfully as he laughed. "I never cried on chick flick" he said.

"Ever seen if I stay?" I asked "no" he said as a big grin went across my lips. "We're going to watch it" I said as the teacher shushed us and I looked at him as he nodded.

The bell rung as Michelle and I were walking to lunch and I felt someone bump into my shoulder hard almost knocking me down I turned and seen Olivia with Britney.

"Girl let her do that shit again" Michelle started off " and if Britney jumps in you know I got your back" Michelle said as I smiled.

We sat down at our lunch table away from everyone else and we started talking. "Do you have a problem with peter?" I asked out of curiosity "no you two are really cute and he's smart and you're my best friend, unless he was harming you or doing something you don't like then we would have a problem but he's sweet" Michelle explained as we smiled and did our little hand shake.

"What are you going to wear to the dance?" Michelle asked as I shrugged "I don't know but my hair will be straightened" I said "oh so we pulling out the inches for Mr. Parker?" She asked as I smiled.

"Shut up he's coming with Ned" I teasingly said the last part. Michelle moved so peter can sit in front of me. He smiled at me as I blushed.

"Did you find out if you passed your Spanish quiz?" I asked "Si" he said as I smiled "yeah I passed" he said as I nodded "good maybe you can teach me I don't understand the teachers " I said as he smirked.

"You two are weird" Ned said as Michelle agreed. "Is your mother pregnant?" Michelle asked as I laughed "why'd you ask that?" I asked "because of what she was eating last night while making dinner.

"What was she eating?" I asked. "She was eating pickles and peanut butter" Michelle informed as I was thinking about it.

"Yep she's preggers" Ned said as I was thinking I noticed the signs but didn't say anything.

"You're not about to be the only child that's in the house right now" Michelle teased as I smiled "I want a younger sibling" I said shrugging.

"But What if it's another girl?" Peter asked "it's going to be a boy" I said confidently. We finished our lunch out just talking and laughing. The day was soon finished and peter and I started walking to Mr. Delmar's.

"So when do you start dance team practices?" Peter asked "we start next week for the homecoming game are you coming?" I asked as he smiled "if you want me too" he said.

"Well how can you get the homecoming experience if you don't go to the game and the dance?" I asked "yeah I'll come" he said as I smiled.

"Get there early so you can sit by the dancers... I mean if you want" I suggested as he chuckled "I will" he started off.

"You ever thought of running for homecoming princess for our grade?" He asked as I shook my head "no maybe senior year I don't really care about stuff like that" I admitted.

"Yeah, you're different then what I thought" peter said as I smiled "is that a bad thing?" I asked as he shook his head.
"No I just thought at one point you were mean and stuck up like Olivia And Britney" he explained as I shook my head.

"No they talk about everyone. one day someone is going to beat their asses" I said as he chuckled and opened the door for me.

"Thank you" I thanked walking in "Hey Mr. Delmar" I said "you know him too?" Peter asked "best sandwiches in Queens" I said as he shrugged "she gets it! Hi sweetheart" delmar said.

"Hey peter" delmar stated smiling as peter nodded. "So this is the girl you've been telling me about?" delmar asked as peter nervously smiled.

"We just want sandwiches Mr. Delmar" Peter said as we said what we wanted and I was getting ready to pay for all of it but peter pulled out a ten handing it to him and I looked at peter.

"Thank you But I was going to pay for it" I thanked as he smiled "it's alright I got it" Peter said as I smiled while he handed me my sandwich.

Caught In His Web| Peter ParkerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara