64.

Tom Holland book is on the way you guyssss‼️‼️‼️😊😊😊😊😊😊

❤️Y/N❤️

I was at dance practice listening to our coach talk about captains position and Chelsea kept glaring at me. "Who is actually trying out to become captain?" The coach asked as Chelsea raised her. Michelle grabbed my hand placing it into the air as my coach smiled. I hurried and placed my hand down.

"Well since it's two I will break you off into two groups and you are required to do a stands routine, a group routine and a solo" the coach started off. "Now Chelsea choose your team" she said as Chelsea got up standing next to the coach picking out her people and I started to realize she was picking all the strong dancers.

"This chick" I said to where only Michelle and I could hear. "Yeah she think she's slick but if you need some water or Gatorade I got you" she said pulling it out of the cooler as I waved her off giggling. "Y/N I guess this leaves you with these three young ladies everything will be presented at our pep rally next week Friday"
The coach said as we got up.

"So we can meet at my place all day this week" I suggested as they nodded and I smiled "You don't have to be shy around me" I said "well Chelsea doesn't talk to us we just thought you probably wouldn't either you don't say much while we're in practice either" one of the girls said as I giggled "I just take this to heart because I like danc-" I started off as Chelsea bumped into me.

"My bad" she said then smirked as I shook it off thinking of songs and I had ideas that I pray to god worked out. Practice was over and I was walking to my car as I heard someone call my name as I turned . "Y/N wait up" Noah stated as I turned back around.

"Yes?" I asked "do you mind if I catch a ride with you?" He questioned "you got gas money?" I shot back "Are you okay?" Noah asked as I sighed "yeah I'm just irritated I'm sorry" I apologized "yeah come on" I said as I got in the drivers seat and he got on the passengers side.

It was a quiet drive to his place until he broke the silence "peter doesn't like me does he?" Noah asked as I looked at him and smiled some. "He does he's just-" I started off as Noah interrupted "he's territorial" he stated as I looked at him "no" I started off as he interrupted "I mean he won't let me talk to you and when I try to hang out with you he gets in the middle" he said as I was quiet I wasn't even in the mood right now.

"I mean I do the same thing so" i stated "no you get quiet and that's not a healthy relationship" he said as I started thinking and we pulled up to his place. "Okay well I'll see you later" I said "I'll see you later" he stated as I looked down at my phone "Y/N" he said as I looked up and felt his lips on mine.

I jerked away and looked at him crazy "what are you doing?" I asked "I- uh" he started off "get out" I simply said as he got out and I drove home. Once I got home my phone vibrated and I seen a picture of Tom and Chelsea kissing each other going around.

I smacked my lips as I went into the house pissed. "Hello to you too" my father said as I went upstairs closing my room door. There was a faint knock at my window as I looked and seen peter.