26.

❤️Y/N❤️

I was getting ready to go out with Mr. Stark and peter to Coney Island to get on some rides then Mr. Stark had to show us something.

I got dressed and wore my 22 inches straight.

I then did the rest of my hygiene things and placed a charm bracelet on my wrist

Someone rung the doorbell as I grabbed my phone and small purse throwing it on my shoulder.

My parents were at work so I just ran to the door opening it seeing peter. "Hey" I said as he smiled. "Hey you're ready right?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah did Mr. Stark tell you what he had to show us?" I asked as peter nodded "yes but I cannot tell you" he said as I smacked my lips playfully.

"I'm going to get it out of you" I stated before poking his side some making him chuckle. "So what did you do your first day of summer break?" I asked "I slept in there was nothing going on, no crimes the universe has finally answered and let me sleep in" he explained as I giggled.

We got into the car as Happy greeted me.
"You two, keep your bodily parts to your self" he stated then smiled at me.

"You're doing a good job at keeping him out my hair but he's still in my hair" happy stated as I giggled. He rolled the partition up.

Peter placed his arm around me bringing me closer to him. "What you do for your fi-you got your nails done?" He asked grabbing my hand and looking at it as I smiled.

"I'm surprise you care about little stuff like that" I said as he chuckled "they look nice" he complimented "thanks but I went to the nail salon to get my nails and feet done this morning then went to bed" I explained as he chuckled.

"Since we are officially juniors" he started off and grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers as I smiled.

"Keep your hands to yourself!" We heard Happy yell as we laughed "so what about being juniors?" I asked. "Isn't Junior prom this year?" He asked trying to be funny.

"You know it's this year stop trying to be funny" I said hitting his arm playfully as he grabbed my hand interlocking it once again.

"So let's talk about that because we can't miss that" peter said as I smiled. "Yeah but there's always senior year" I stated "yeah we'll go to both" he said as I smiled.

"You? A guy? Wants to go to a dance with his girl friend?" I asked sitting up some off of him and looked at him as he smiled. "Yeah it'll be fun" he stated as I giggled.

"We're in high school only once we need to make it count" he stated as I agreed. "Yeah because we have no clue what it's going to be after high school as far as colleges I already started getting offers" I finally brought up.