41.

❤️Y/N❤️

I was watching peter pack some and he finally stopped then looked at me. "Are You okay? he asked as I nodded some. "Are you going to tell me what happened?" I asked.

"There was this big purple alien named Thanos he was titan or something and there are six stones across our galaxy that can give you the power to wipe out anybody and everybody" he started off as I nodded.

"He got all of them and for Mr. Starks sake he only wiped out half the population everywhere." He stated "you disappeared too?" I asked as he nodded "it felt like only a couple of hours in there" peter said as I agreed.

"Yeah but while I was gone I was dreaming. I dreamt of my missing aunt carol and some man it was weird but once I appeared my aunt was at my front door and is now "taking care of me" until they find my mother" I said as he sighed.

"I really hope they find her" he said concerned as I agreed. "Maybe it's a sign your father may end up in the picture" he stated as I shrugged.

"I went so many years it's almost useless" I admitted "don't say that you need to at least let him talk to you and explain why" peter stated.

"Well it was just a dream" I said shrugging it off and faintly smiled. "Yeah" Peter said then dragged his hand over his face and I knew exactly what was wrong.

I wrapped my arms around him as he laid his head on my chest and I felt some of his tears on my chest. I rubbed his back not saying anything. I rubbed his hair some and kissed his face as he pulled away and looked at me.

"I thought you ju-" I started off as he got closer and I looked at him. "I just thought you needed a hug" I said as he placed his lips on mine and begun to kiss me.

I started kissing back as he placed his hand on my neck some deepening the kiss. We continued to kiss each other as he laid me down still kissing my lips and took off my tube top that was on exposing my strapless bra.

He looked at my body and I immediately got self conscious and sat up pulling my tube top back up.

"I uh, I should go" I said as he smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed his lips slowly and my hands traveled up his chest. I then pulled his shirt off and continued kissing his lips.

He pulled my tube top off then started pulling off my sweats. He kissed my neck as I smiled.

"Wait" I stated as he hovered over me looking in my eyes. "You think we're ready for this?" I asked as he nodded and pulled out a condom from his draw.

"We're seventeen and stop asking questions and go with the flow I'm actually freaking out" peter said as I giggled and kissed his lips.

He pulled my sweats off "did I shave?" I immediately thought. He pulled his pants down as I seen a print and I automatically looked up because if I watched it was going to hurt more.

I felt him slide in as I automatically closed my eyes. He pulled out and went further as I grabbed his built arm squeezing my eyes shut.

I winced a little feeling pressure. Lord knows I wanted to cry but not in front of peter.

The pain slowly turned into pleasure as he thrusted and I begun moaning. "Oh my g-" I started off as peter kissed my lips.

After about 20 minutes we were done and it wasn't bad at all. I placed my hand to my head.

"Did we just?" He asked as I nodded
"I can't believe I lost it" I stated as peter nodded in shock agreeing with me.

"Promise this stays between us" I said as he nodded lost for words. I started getting dressed. "Um I got to go I'll meet up with you around 12 to go to Mr. Starks funeral" I said as peter stopped me.

"Y/N wait" he said getting up "put it away please?" I asked as he looked down then gave me a look.

"What?" I asked "It was just in you" he said then placed on a pair of boxers

"What?" I asked "It was just in you" he said then placed on a pair of boxers. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Home, I need to clear my head" I said "I'm sorry if it wasn't what you expected" he apologized. "No it was what I expected and it was with a person I expected to lose it too" I said as he looked at me.

"It was our first time and it wasn't bad I just hope we didn't do any of this out of what happened letting our emotions get in the way" I explained.

"I hope we did this because this is what we wanted to do and not regret it in the long run" I said as he nodded.

"You don't think we're going to get addicted to it like they say?" I asked as peter shook his head. "No I think they were just trying to scare us, we're not going to get addicted to it" peter said in a little chuckle as I gave a faint smile.

I kissed peter's lips as he pulled me close and we just looked at each other. I rubbed up his chest then looked at him and kissed his lips.

He picked me up which surprised the hell out of me. I giggled trying to get out of his arms but he just sat me on the bed deepening the kiss.

He pulled away and kissed my neck "peter I have to go my aunt's expecting me to be home" I said. "You want me to take you home?" He asked as I nodded.

"My legs kind of hurt" I said as he placed on some clothes and I was thinking. I really had sex...