78.

❤️Y/N❤️

30 minutes later we were all sitting in the principal's office. Noah's friend was on the end and had a black eye , some noticeable bruises from peter along with an ice pack over his other eye.

Next sitting was Chelsea which had a little alfalfa ponytail sticking up along with an ice pack on her cheek and her long ponytail hair in the other hand. Noah had bruises on his face along with an ice pack on his crotch area.

Chelsea's other two friends were next to Noah with bandaids on them from Michelle jumping in. Then Ned and Justin next to them peter next to Justin and I was sitting in the middle of peter and Michelle which was best to keep me far away from Chelsea's ass.

I was in cuffs which I didn't understand. The principal just sighed and placed her head on her desk as Justin, Ned, peter, Michelle and I snickered looking at each other.

"Excuse me?" I asked trying to raise my hand but they were in the cuffs. The principal and the officer looked at me. "Why exactly am I the only one in cuffs?" I asked. "You cut my ponytail off you crazy bitch" I heard Chelsea say as I leaned forward and looked at her.

"I got your crazy bitch" I said standing up as peter, Ned , Justin and Michelle stood up stopping me and sitting me down. "Sit down" the principal said through her teeth.
"That's exactly why Ms. YLN" the officer said as I sucked my teeth and sat back in my seat.

"What happened?!" The principal asked as we started talking all at the same time but she stopped us. "One at a time" she said "Noah go first" she stated as the officer made a face to the principal but she wasn't paying attention.

"I jumped in once I seen my Jacob jump in we bro's I can't let him get beat up, no offense" Noah said to Jacob. "Jacob why did you jump in?" The principal questioned. "I was just trying to get Y/N off of Chelsea before she killed her then peter came out of no where" he exaggerated.

"Killed?! Why are you over exaggerating a mild concussion for this bitch would've been fine" I said as the principal looked at me then at peter. "Mr. parker this is twice you've been in my office TODAY for fighting" she stated.

"Jacob was groping on Y/N in the process of getting her off of Chelsea and I jumped in" Peter stated. "I was just trying to get her off of Chelsea" Jacob argued to the principal.

"But you could've just grabbed Y/N's arms not touching her chest in order to pull someone off the other you have to grab their arm" the officer explained crossing his arms looking between Jacob and Noah.

"Now why are you fighting Ms.Y/L/N?" The principal asked sighing and sitting back in her chair crossing her arms. "You were just suspended for throwing a textbook at her" she brought up as Michelle snickered.

"They're crazy that's why" Chelsea said as the principal looked at me. "What happened?" She asked "I was sitting and minding my business on bleachers as Chelsea and her friends were throwing little pieces of balled paper at me so I moved away to the theres set of bleachers she came over asking me why I was in there." I started off till she interrupted me.

"Why wasn't you in class?" The principal asked "I have an off period" I stated "so go home" Chelsea interrupted as I looked at her and rolled my eyes "I have practice today so anyway I placed my headphones in and I notice some of my hair missing out of my puff she cut my hair" I explained as the principal looked at Chelsea.