24.

❤️Y/N❤️

I slept until twelve which was a good ass sleep and pretty long then what I'm used to. I got up and started getting ready.
I got out the shower brushed my teeth then started doing my hair.

I flat ironed my 22 inches that went down my back then went to get dressed. I lotioned up and got dressed.

I got dressed to hang around the house basically

I got dressed to hang around the house basically. I read a text on my phone saying only Michelle, Peter and Ned were allowed to come to the house while the family was gone.

Then I got another saying they maybe out all day because they're doing a fellowship after church. I sighed and got some cereal as I was making a bowl of cereal I FaceTimed Peter, Michelle and Ned as they all answered.

"Hey" I said as Michelle looked like she was walking "where you going?" Ned asked "to go beat someone's ass" Michelle stated "who's?" Peter asked.

"Olivia's and Britney's " she simply said. "Michelle you're not about to get jumped" I stated "right what did they do anyway?" Ned asked.

"Trying to start rumors about Y/N and I don't play that" she said as she was knocking on someone's door. "What they say about Y/N?" Peter asked.

"It's on their snapchats I'll call y'all later" she said before she started yelling at whoever then went off the phone.

"Sooooo are we going to stop her Orr?" I heard Ned ask as I sighed "why would they post this?" I asked in frustration before hanging up.

It was a picture then I clicked and seen video of peter and I kissing from a far view. They were snickering as they were recording.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. Tears started forming in my eyes. People were trying to text me as I ignored them. It doesn't even look like us.

The more I squinted at the video the more it looked like someone else then it clicked my hair wasn't even down when I was in the pool it was in a ponytail. Somebody lying.

I texted the group chat that contained Ned, Michelle, peter and I telling them to come over ASAP.

After about 30 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and seen Ned and peter. "Where's Michelle?" I asked "she's not answering her phone Ned stated as I sighed.

"That's not us in that video" I started off "my hair was up and straight. This is curled hair" I stated looking closer at the video.

"This looks like Liz" I said as Ned took the phone from us "it is because I seen her and Justin going downstairs with towels around eleven when I went to the vending machine" Ned said as it was making sense.

"We got to stop Michelle nobody knows that was us" peter stated "Wait so why is everyone texting my phone?" I asked confused as I looked and everyone was sending the video around.

I called Michelle's phone as she didn't answer there was another knock at the door and I peeked out seeing Michelle.

"Michelle That wasn't me and peter" I said as she nodded "yeah I know I found that out after I put my hands on them
Y/N" she stated as I sighed.

"Well I beat their ass one to two" she said cheesing as I shook my head giggling. "So who is it?" I asked "Liz, they told me once I fought them then told their mother then their mother tried to call the police but I dipped so y'all won't be seeing me at school tomorrow just in case her mother goes up there" she explained going into the kitchen getting something to drink.

There was an unknown number calling me as I answered it. "Hello?" I stated "hey Y/N" someone said sniffling as I was confused.

"Who's this?" I asked "it's Liz" she said as I was surprised. "Liz?" I questioned. "We have science together I sit behind you and peter" she stated as I already knew who it was when she said who she was.

"Yeah I know, not trying to be rude but what do you want?" I asked.

"how could they do this to me?" She asked "um who?" I asked "Olivia and Britney, how could they?" He asked as I sighed.

"When you do bad things it comes back onto you, it's called karma they'll eventually get there's" I stated trying to cheer her up.

"I should've never been like that towards you knowing you were dealing with peter. I guess the jokes on me" she stated as I didn't know how to respond.

"I guess so" I said before hanging up "was that Liz?!" Michelle asked "yeah she apologized to me" I said as Michelle smacked her lips "Fuck her" Michele stated as Ned nodded with a smirk. "Bad ass" he stated while still nodding.

"Michelle you really need to see someone about this anger" I said with a giggle. "I really do" she admitted them started eating a banana.

"You guys want to go down to the Chinese restaurant?" Ned asked "I was hoping to talk to Y/N now" I stated as Ned  and Michelle looked between us. "Alone" Peter stated as they nodded.

"Of course, me and Ned can try that new Thai place we were talking about last night" Michelle said as I looked at her.

"What are you two doing talking to each other at the night?" I asked as Michelle  linked their arms walking out the house as Peter and I sat there confused.

"Wait so are they a thing?" I asked as peter shrugged then shook his head. "I don't know but I thought I would never see this day" peter said as I looked at him and giggled.

"Ned always had a little thing for Michelle but never said anything" he said as I smiled "that's cute" I stated smiling.

"So Do you want to talk about the hot tub incident or leave it alone?" Peter asked as I looked at him.

"I'm not weirded out or anything about it, it happens" I said as he smiled "you want to watch Titanic?" I asked as he nodded and I placed it on the tv. We turned out the lights and I placed the fur living room throw blanket over us.

"Besides I was feeling a certain way in the hot tub too so don't even worry about it." I assured as he just smiled at me.

"What?" I asked "nothing" he said shaking his head and looking at the TV. I grabbed his chin softly turning his head. "What's wrong?" I asked "you accept me for who I am and I appreciate it" he said making me smile then I kissed his lips.

"You accept me too with my self consciousness and self esteem you're always there and I appreciate everything you say and do for me, I could've died twice but you were there" I explained as he blushed some.

I laid my head on his shoulder as he held me and we watched Titanic.