79.

❤️Peter❤️

We were having detention in the library and I was walking in eating a bag of cool ranch Doritos as Michelle and Ned laughed at me. And I tried not to laugh with them

I sat at their table as Y/N came in sitting in front of me

I sat at their table as Y/N came in sitting in front of me. "Where's Justin?" Ned asked as Justin came in with a pair of sunglasses on sitting next to me then he took them off.

"So since we're all cool now you guys can call me flash" he stated as Y/N and I gave each other a look before looking at him "why?" Y/N asked. "Because that's what the team and my friends call me" he stated as we nodded.

"So anyway" Michelle said as we all laughed "are we even supposed to be talking?" Y/N asked "you just caused a massacre and you want to follow the rules now?!" Ned asked as I looked at coach Wilson sleep. "Nah we're good" I said as Y/N cupped her hands out in front of me and I poured some Doritos in her hand. "Thanks" she said.

"So we're just going to ignore the fact that Y/N got hands?" Justin asked as we all snickered. "And she has no bruises or scratches on her" michelle said looking at Y/N. "Badass" Ned dragged out while nodding his head as I agreed and we did our handshake across the table.

"What can I say? I learned from the best" she said then looked at me and smirked some as I smirked. "They're creating memes about the fight" Ned said as he airdropped it to the table

"How I looked at Y/N when she beat Chelsea ass, vs Y/N leaving the principals office💀"

"That fight was hilarious" Michelle said as we all agreed "where did you even come from?" Justin asked Michelle. "Peter and Ned texted me then Ned texted me again and I ran to the gym as I walked in Y/N fighting them both so I had to jump in" Michelle said as Y/N smiled and laid her head on Michelle's shoulder.

"So what's the plan to get him put away ?" Ned asked. "I say we call spider man he'll know what to do" Justin suggested as we laughed at him. "Something realistic duh" Ned said as I agreed although it wasn't a bad idea.

"We just need to get him to admit to it" I stated  "I'll come up with something with the rest of the football players and see if he comes out. He's not going to come out to you guys so I'll voice record him" Justin said.