27.

❤️Peter❤️

Happy was driving me back home and we finally made it. He parked out in the front "thanks Happy, Night" I stated as before he called my name.

"Peter" he stated as I turned looking at him. "She's a good girl you did good, I really like her and so does stark and pepper" he said as I smiled.

"Thanks I really appreciate that happy" I said as he chuckled "great now get out the car" he said turning in his seat as I got out chuckling.

I walked into my apartment as Aunt May was knock out on the couch. I smiled some then placed the couch throw blanket over her body.

I went into my room getting ready to take a shower. My phone started vibrating as I got a cute picture from Y/N.

Y/N😋😍:
Now you got my mother
having a talk with me😒

Me:
About what?😂

I asked running my shower as I seen her text bubbles pop up.

Y/N😋😍:
The kiss we
had on the porch

Me:
Tell her what we
did in washington😏

Y/N😋😍: I feel like you're trying
to get us both killed good night🤦‍♀️😂

Me:
I could do more to you and you and I both know that👀

Y/N😋😍:
👀😂My mother would have a heart attack. with that being said....
GOOD NIGHT‼️

Me: Good Night MJ😂

I sent then started laughing, I placed my phone down taking my shirt off. I got into the shower and washed my body. After fifteen minutes I got out drying my hair and body.

I placed on some boxers and a pair of pajama pants along with a shirt. I slipped in the bed after a couple of minutes I started getting a phone call from Y/N.

"What do you want?" I asked jokingly as she gave me a look "fine then I won't call" she stated and tried to hang up but I stopped her.

"I'm just kidding" I said as she laughed then hung up. I tried calling her but she Ignored my calls. "Okay" I said getting up and peeking out my room to see if May was still knocked out.

I placed on my suit placed pillows under my comforters then turned out my light. I climbed out my window closing it from the outside.

I swung all the way to Y/N's house. Her room light was off and I climbed on the side of her house to her window. I did a faint knock as she didn't answer.

I slowly slid her window open as I climbed into her room quietly. She walked out her bathroom with a towel around her body then looked up at me.

 She walked out her bathroom with a towel around her body then looked up at me

"OH MY-" she started off as I placed my hand over her mouth. "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" We over heard her mother.

"YEAH I'M FINE I STUBBED MY TOE!" She yelled back as we started hearing foot steps Y/N pushed me into her bathroom and closed the door.

"Maaaaa" I overheard her whine and silently chuckled. "Ma I'm trying to get dressed" Y/N stated.

"I'm just checking on you, you know after that conversation earlier you've been acting weird" her mother said laughing.

"I've been acting weird because you're my mother and you gave me a pack of condoms, I already know how to prevent pregnancy and STD's but mom that was a reach" she explained as I silently chuckled again.

"Baby you and peter sound serious and after what I saw it might be soon you might lose it and I just want you to be prepared, it's going to hurt but i-" she started off as Y/N cut her off.

"MA I'm okay, I get it just go rest it's midnight and I'm sure my little sister is beating you up right now" Y/N said as her mother giggled some then I heard her yawn. "Good night baby girl I'll see you tomorrow" her mother said as I heard footsteps but didn't come out.

After like five minutes Y/N opened the bathroom door as I started laughing but she covered my mouth and closed the bathroom door behind us locking us in.

"You play too much why are you here?" She asked in a giggle some. "No, No, No what was all of that about?" I asked referring to the whole sex situation.

"She was just talking to me about sex , Besides there's a pack of condoms for you" she brought up as I chuckled "Wait" I started off "she thought that ONE kiss happened and now we're you know going to you know" I started off as Y/N nodded.

"Yes because it starts off kissing then touching then trying new things" Y/N said. "Yo What is up with everybody, just because we kiss or make out doesn't mean we're going to have sex" I stated as Y/N nodded.

"Wait Who's everyone?" She asked "Mr. Stark gave me a pack of condoms" I said as she nodded slowly "okay?" She started off "but everyone is only trying to look out for us" she said.

"Yeah but they're treating us as if we're kids" I started off. "We are" I said in a giggle "yeah we are but we know what to do, We were required to take sex Ed" I said as she smiled at me.

"Think about it, if we had 10 more minutes in that hot tub in Washington what would've happened?" She asked. "We would've been splashing each other" I said as she pushed me away playfully and we shared a little laughed.

"They are only trying to help" she said then grabbed my hands looking at me and placing her back against the wall. "You're funny looking" she said as I chuckled and she giggled.

"Why are you here peter?" She questioned "because you hung up on me and I don't appreciate that" I said smiling as she giggled.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" She asked as I pulled my phone out and dialed hers. She grabbed her phone off her sink counter then answered it.

I hung up as she started laughing quietly "I can't stand you" she said giggling as I smiled. "There I got you back everything is settled now you can give me a kiss goodnight" I said as she giggled then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Night" she said leaning back on the wall.
"Oh come on I saved you from a 30 ton bus" I said as she smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"I feel like washington didn't mean anything" I said as she grabbed me by my suit and kissed my lips. I kissed back placing my hand on her face as we deepened the kiss.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and got on her tippy toes some. We both pulled away and I watched her blush. "You cannot use those situations against me" she stated as I chuckled.

"I will to get a good kiss from you" I said as she smiled "good night Mr. Parker" she said dragging me out her bathroom into her room she opened her window.

"The condoms?" I asked "what you need them for?" She questioned "you never know" I said smirking as she threw them at my chest and a pillow at me as I chuckled.

"Those will get old before we do anything" she said. "Now goodnight" she said as I climbed out the window.

"Try not to fall this time" she joked "yeah hahaha" I sarcastically said as she smiled. "Good Night beautiful" I said as she blushed.