28.

Y'all don't remember when he called Y/N MJ from bumping to Micheal Jackson in the previous chapters?😂😂y'all were ready to start jumping on him😂

❤️Y/N❤️

I was getting ready to go hang out with Michelle. I was getting dressed "make sure you pack them up" I over heard my mother as she was talking about the condoms making me groan.

"Ma I'm going out with Michelle" I stated "I know and you might see peter" she stated as I sighed. I finished getting dressed

I was only just going to the mall

I was only just going to the mall. I understand she's trying to protect me but it happens when it happens it's as almost as if everyone is pushing me or wants me to kind of have sex.

It happened when it happens and I'll make sure I'm protected. There was a ring at the doorbell as I looked out the window seeing Michelle.

I grabbed my things and ran downstairs before my mother can hound us both about sex. My mother got to the door before me and I sighed.

"Hey Michelle come in" my mother started off as I groaned and threw my purse onto the island and sat there.

"You know you're like a daughter to me and you two will be 17 soon with boyfriends" my mother started off.

"Michelle you mine as well sit down" I stated as she sat next to me "what's going on?" Michelle asked.

"She's been at it ever since she seen me kiss peter" I whispered "it's important that you two use condoms to prevent an STD and a baby" she started off as she pulled out two packs of condoms onto the island making Michelle laugh.

"Um I'm gay so you don't have to worry about that" Michelle joked as I hit her arm. "Girl you about to start her up" I mumbled as my phone started ringing.

"He's not my boyfriend mom he just gave me a kiss" I stated before getting up "and we have to go we're meeting the girls at the mall to go see a movie" I lied so we could get out.

"So you and peter aren't together?" My mother asked as I shook my head "no we're friends he just gave me a goodnight kiss." I said in a laugh.

"Do you know how you sound?" My mother asked "mom stop stressing the baby and Michelle and I have to go" I said as she laughed.

"Mhm go have fun with those little girls" she stated as I sighed a breath of relief when we stepped out the house.

"Wait so you two aren't together?" Michelle asked "no we're not he just gave me a kiss on the cheek good night you know the little friendly things" I said as she gave me a look.

"Mhm don't let me and Ned find out" she stated as I giggled. "No" I stated "so you two aren't talking or?" She asked "um we're just going with the flow you know" I said as she looked at me "mhmm" she hummed as I smiled.

"I'm glad you found the time to spend with me because you're always with Ned" I teased as she laughed "Ned is always with me there's a difference if anything peter should be feeling some type of way with Ned being with me" she stated as I laughed.

"So where off to?" I asked "Jamaica avenue I need some shoes" she stated as went to a bus stop to wait for the next bus.

❤️Peter❤️

"You two are together?!" Ned asked as I sighed "Yeah but we're trying to keep it between us because you know people like to be in the middle of everything" I explained.

"Who else knows?" Ned asked "I wasn't supposed to tell you so don't bring it up because Ned you know how you can get" I said as we were catching a bus to Jamaica Ave.

Once we got there I instantly spotted Michelle. "Dude I thought you said it was me and you today?" I asked " I said Michelle too" Ned lied as I sighed "if I had of known I would've asked Y/N if she wanted to come" I said as Michelle laughed.

"Why would you bring her if you two are just friends?" Michelle asked "um you know since you two got each other I don't want to be a third wheel." I explained as Ned and Michelle hugged and kissed each other. I would've never thought Ned would be with Michelle no michelle being with Ned.

I felt someone cover my eyes from behind me. "Ned get them before I do" I warned as the person took their hands off my eyes then I turned seeing Y/N.

"You can't be doing that" I said as she giggled and we hugged. We pulled away slowly about to kiss each other but she let go of my body.

"There's something I need to talk to you about later" I said as she nodded. "Yeah whose place?" She questioned. "Mines my aunt is working late again" I said as she nodded.

Michelle and Ned were gone once we started looking for them. We walked into a shoe store as we seen them boo'd up walking around the store. Y/N was looking at a pair of sandals as I came behind her and placed my hand on her very plumped butt.

she turned then smiled looking at me "stop before Happy catches us" She joked as i chuckled grabbing her waist pulling her back into my chest as I watched her bite her lip continuing to look at the sandal in her hand.

"You want it?" I asked before kissing her neck a little. "No I'm going to buy it" She stated coming out of my grip.

"You always do this let me pay for it" I stated as she was hesitant to give it to me. She finally gave it to me to buy.

"Now was that so hard?" I asked playfully "shut up" she playfully stated then pushed me some.

Y/N and I soon went back over to my place. I unlocked the door as we went in. I placed her bag with her sandals in them on the coffee table.

"Thanks again for the sandals" she thanked "you're welcome you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked. "No I'm okay, what did you need to talk to me about?" She asked sitting on the couch.

"Ned knows about us" I said as she laughed "between you and Ned..you two are bad at keeping secrets and hiding things" she said as I sarcastically grabbed my chest making her laugh more.

"I mean we can't really hide, it's pretty obvious" I said as she sighed "I know but I don't want Michelle feeling like I'm distancing myself from her and it's everyone's reaction to everything the biggest example is my mother" she explained.

❤️Y/N❤️

"I mean I want to keep it between us but you're bad at hiding things, I seen the way you looked at me today" he said smirking trying to be funny as I threw a pillow at him.

"I didn't do anything You kept grabbing on me" I said as he smiled sitting next to me. He placed his arms over the top of the couch as I laid on him.

"Besides I didn't get any kiss today, I just got a hug" I said pulling out my phone about to play a game until I was attack by hella kisses over my face making me giggle.

I sat up and felt his lips on mine. I begun to kiss back as we deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing closer as he grabbed at my waist.

He pulled me on top of him as I continued kissing his lips. He pulled away and smiled at me as I smiled back. He held my body close as I looked down at him.

"You know if your aunt walks in here there's about to be another long talk" I said he chuckled and we kissed each other once again.

"Are you ready for junior year?" I asked as i sat on his lap looking at him. "Yeah I'm looking forward to our end of the year trip we get to leave America as upperclassman" he explained as I nodded.