21.

❤️Y/N❤️

Months went by and It was finally June and we were about to go on our end of the year trip, it was also hot as satan's toe nails but my plan was to stay in the buildings and the pool if they'll let us go to the pool.

We were by the charter buses loading up as I placed my suitcase under the bus with the rest of the bags then I ran and got on the bus. I was looking for Michelle, Ned and peter which Michelle and Ned where across from where peter and I were sitting.

"Hey you guys" I said smiling as they said there hey's. "You think Queens can deal with you being gone for a couple of days?" I asked peter as he smiled "they'll be fine" he said.

"So what's the plan?" Ned asked " its only fifteen students that actually went and two chaperones how hard can this really be?" I asked.

"Everybody goes to bed at 10 so everyone just set there alarm clocks to midnight and meet at the pool." I explained.

"What if the pool closes at 10?" Michelle asked "then we sneak in but nobody can know about this" I said as they nodded.

"What are we even doing today?" I asked "dinner and the movies I think" Ned said "well that should be fun but I'm going to go to sleep because they got us up ass crack of dawn" Michelle said laying her head on the window.

"Me too" Ned said as I placed my blanket over my body getting ready to go to sleep but was interrupted by Peter. "I'm cold too" he said In a baby tone as I giggled "why didn't you bring a blanket?" I asked as he chuckled "I forgot it on the couch at the house" he stated as I placed some of the blanket on him.

"You better not hog any of it up either" I warned as he chuckled. He placed his head on my shoulder as I placed my head on top of his. "So many questions will be asked when we wake up" I said "yup" peter stated as he grabbed my leg placing it over his and we laid there.

Peter rubbed my legs as I giggled "stop that tickles" I whispered as he chuckled.
"I still think we can get away with sharing rooms" he brought up as I grabbed his hand from rubbing my thighs because I was very ticklish.

"Okay we get away with it then what?" I asked "we can chill, eat some snacks, play some games and talk" he said. "Talk about what?" I questioned "anything you want to talk about." He said as I smiled. "That sounds good" I said the slowly fell asleep.

After 4  and a half hours passed we made it to DC and our hotel was nice. I went with Michelle to our room then fell out on the bed. "Don't go to sleep yet we're still going out to eat and the movies." She reminded me as I sighed.

There was a knock on the door as Michelle opened it. Ned and peter walked in. "So the pool is inside and there's no security or anything watching over it" Ned said.

"So midnight?" I asked as everyone agreed.

❤️Peter❤️

"So are you two going to cut the bullshit and tell us you two are dating?" Ned asked as we were looking around our hotel room.

"We're not dating its just complicated" I said "she doesn't want to be with you?" I Ned asked. "We're trying to wait" I said "on what the world to end?" Ned asked then chuckled.

"I don't want anything to happen to me and she grieves basically" I brought up " Y/N knows what she dealing with she would've been stop dealing with you once you told her"ned explained.

"I can't live with myself if something happens to her and I had the chance to fix it" I said as Ned nodded.

"Do you like her?" Ned asked as I nodded "a lot" I said "then you need to Shoot your shot, you two already act as if you two are a couple" Ned brought up.