3.

❤️Y/N❤️

"A date?!" My mother asked excitedly as I laughed " you're excited?" I asked "yeah because you need someone to dance with at your sweet sixteen Besides your step father" she said as I shook my head.

"Mom we're not going on a date we're just hanging out at Coney Island getting something to eat and getting on some rides that's it" I said as she smiled.

"How old is he?" She asked "he's fifteen why?" I questioned "I want to meet him before you go. I'm dropping you guys off and picking you two up." She said as I sighed.

"Do you think he's cute?" She asked as Michelle butted in "Yes she likes him but she's afraid to say anything because of the company she keeps" Michelle said.

"Who Olivia And Britney ?" My mother asked as I nodded "yeah Joshua set the bar pretty high for me when he left midtown" I said as my mother shook her head.

"I don't like you hanging out with them they're fast you know how many pregnancy scares Olivia's mother has told me Olivia has had and she's only 16" my mother said.

"What's tea?" Michelle asked as my mother laughed at Michelle . "I got a lot" my mother stated.

"Let me meet him first and that will determine if you can go anywhere with him" My mother said as I smiled.

"You're going to love him" Michelle said to my mother as I shook my head "it's not a date you guys we're just trying to get to know each other he's a friend" I said

"Mhm I want to meet him" she said getting out the car as Michelle and I did the same.

"Is he a jock because you know" my mother said as I shook my head " he's on the debate team and I have AP classes with him" I said as she smiled.

Michelle and I went to my room as she fell on the bed. "So you don't think peter is cute?" She asked with a small smirk as I smiled and turned the tv on seeing
spider-man on the news once again for stopping another crime.

"No I don't think he's cute" I stated as she giggled "you don't have to lie we've been gang gang since potty trained" she said making me laugh.

"Yeah kind of" I said smiling as she started smiling "that's good you found a good one!" Michelle said as I laughed "girl shut up what about Ned?" I asked

"What about him?" She asked "you dont have to lie Craig you don't have to lie" I joked as she laughed "he's adorable he's like a stuffed bear but i wouldn't date him I can see me and him more as best friends besides he gets scared every time he talks to me " Michelle said as i was taken back some.

"Because he likes you" I said as she scoffed " I doubt it he probably thinks I'm just another one of those mean girls" she said as I agreed.

"Yeah and I hate it because I'm sensitive as hell" I said as she laughed. "So let's talk about the avengers" she started off as I laughed.

"What?" She asked "you know they added new people into it like black panther and spider man" Michelle stated.

"Black Panther is fine" I said as Michelle agreed "I wish we knew how spider man looked." Michelle stated "yeah but he's a generous person look what he does around Queens" I explained as Michelle looked at me.

"You must like him?" She asked as I shook my head "no I like my books and I like getting to my homework" I said as she laughed.

"How many classes do you have with your boo?" Michelle teasingly asked. "He's not my boo and I have almost all classes except for one and he has band and I have gym" I stated.

"You know his schedule?" Michelle asked "shut up Michelle" I stated while turning "on my block" on.

"Hey You should call him" Michelle suggested, "why would I do that?" I asked "to get to know him better" she said. "That's why we're going out Saturday" I said as she took my phone and I sighed.

"It's ringing" she stated trying to FaceTime him as I hurried and ran out the room "I thought you didn't have a crush on him?" Michelle shouted.

"What's wrong baby?" My mother asked "is it about that boy?" She questioned as I sighed "yes Michelle just called him." I stated.

"Ooo I want to speak to him" my mother said getting up as I sighed loudly. I went upstairs seeing Michelle and my mother talking to peter.

"Hi peter this is Y/N's mother and want to know would you like to come over for dinner tomorrow night?" my mother asked.

"Yes I have to ask my aunt" he said "okay let me talk to her" my mother said as I placed my hands over my face "really mom?!" I asked as she shushed me

❤️Peter❤️

"aunt May my friends mother wants to talk to you" I said handing aunt May my phone.

"You're Y/N's mother?!" My aunt asked as I was trying to listen "yes you know her?" Y/N's mother asked as I shook my head.

"Yes peter had a crush on her since like 7th grade it's finally nice to meet you" my aunt said as I placed my head In my hands.

"Really May?" I mouthed as she looked at me while Y/N's mother was talking "what?" She mouthed as I shook my head "Don't say anything else" I mouthed

"Yes he can come for dinner tomorrow and when they're out Saturday we can meet somewhere for dinner" my aunt said with a thumbs up making me follow her into the kitchen so I could listen.

"Yeah I also think she has a crush on him but I'm not sure" Y/N's mother said as I heard Y/N in the back ground.

"Ma really?!" She asked "if you want to go on this date you better be quiet" Y/N's mother said as I smiled.

"She likes you" my aunt whispered as I shook my head "give me the phone back" I whispered back as she laughed talking to Y/N's mother.

I walked in my room seeing Ned on the bed watching TV. "Dude Y/N likes me" I stated as he jumped up " I told you, so are you going to make a move on her?" Ned asked.

"What? No!" I said as Ned looked at me
"try to kiss her Saturday" Ned said as I shook my head "I can't we just started talking" I said.

"Here you go peter" aunt May stated handing me my phone as I seen Y/N she looked embarrassed.

"Are you okay?" I asked as she nodded "yeah my mother can be hard sometimes" she said as I agreed."I m-mean my aunt not your mother" I stuttered as she smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow" she said as I smiled. "Okay goodnight" I said as she smiled "good night" she said before hanging up.

"Girlfriend material she's house bound and can't go no where unless her mother approves she's smart and I feel like she's somewhat of a Nerd but nobody knows" Ned said as I was still smiling at my phone.

"What am I going to wear?!" I questioned before walking to the closet.