70.

Trigger warnings

❤️Peter❤️

Y/N has been acting weird for like the past week although We don't talk I still worry about her. I would see her crying in her car, she now all of a sudden started wearing sweats. She wasn't even really talking to Michelle from what Michelle was telling me.

Michelle wanted me to try and talk to Y/N but I was just trying to give her some space like Ned said to do but then he also told me to be a friend. I seen Y/N walk to her locker with her headphones in her ears, I looked down at her attire as she was wearing a hoodie, some sweats and a pair of black and gray Nike air jordan ones.

Her natural hair was out as her hair was in its curly state and on top of her head in a curly puff

Her natural hair was out as her hair was in its curly state and on top of her head in a curly puff. I seen Noah come up to her grabbing her waist some. She tried pulling away as he gripped her butt as she looked at him and he said something.

She then stopped trying to resist him as he was touching and groping her body. By the looks on her face I could tell she was uncomfortable. He placed a kiss on the side of her neck and walked away as she looked down wiping her face and closing her locker.

She looked up as we met eyes and I looked down placing my book bag on my back. She started walking to class as Ned came next to me. "Have you noticed anything different about Y/N?" I asked as Michelle walked came up next to us walking on the other side of me.

"Yeah she's been quiet she hasn't been answering any of my text messages or my phone calls" Ned stated "same when I try to hang out she makes up an excuse" Michelle said as we were walking to class. "You think it's like her parents or something?" Ned asked and Michelle shook her head "no they're straight her father is just on a business trip" Michelle explained.

"Maybe it's the Chelsea and peter situation" Michelle added as I shook my head. "No I don't think that's the reason it looks like it's something deeper" I said catching a glimpse of Y/N and Noah walking with some of his team mates including Justin.

I went into science waiting for Y/N to appear into the classroom and sit next to me but she never showed. There was a knock at the door as the teacher opened the door, Y/N appeared walking in. "Y/N you're late AGAIN" the teacher stated as Y/N handed her a pass.

"You're still late and you're interrupting the whole lesson" Chelsea said "chill out" I said to Chelsea. "Nah" Y/N said as she placed her things down "Is there a problem?" Y/N simply asked "yes you're coming in here late as fuck" Chelsea stated "Then do what the fuck you got to do then bitch" Y/N said as Chelsea stayed in her seat. "Ms. YLN you as a girl shouldn't be using that type of language" the teacher interrupted as Y/N clearly ignored her.

"Thats what the fuck I thought scary ass, shut the fuck up" Y/N said as the class started laughing and Y/N sat in her seat next to me putting her head down. "Who she think she talking too?" Chelsea said loudly then laughed as Y/N picked her head off of the desk turning around.