36.

❤️Peter❤️

Y/N and I were with Mr. Stark, Pepper and Y/N as we were celebrating the "Stark internship" and showing Y/N her new store before the grand opening in December.

"You two say cheese!" Pepper said as we smiled.

Y/N was laughing at all of this because it was all fake we just needed more proof for aunt May honestly

I snatched off the brown suit jacket as
Y/N giggled and looked at the award. "You two are really trying to keep this a secret" she stated

"Yes for how ever long we can, I didn't even want you to know" I said as she looked at me. "I'll tell you later it's not about me right now it's about you and your shop" I explained as she looked at me weird.

"Okay" she simply said not looking at me she was quiet for almost the rest of the night. Happy dropped us home and she didn't even give me a hug and a kiss.

I went to see if Aunt May was sleep so I peeked in her room seeing her sleep in her bed then I closed the door quietly. I changed into my Spider-Man suit and swung to Y/N's house.

I slid her window up some crawling in as she was getting ready for bed. She looked up in the mirror seeing me then turned around going to close her room door.

"Is this about earlier?!" I asked quietly as she nodded "why you didn't want me to know?" She asked "because no one is technically supposed to know" I stated.'

"So if I didn't know right now you wouldn't have told me at all?" She questioned. "No" I said as she looked taken back.

"Why?" She asked shrugging some. "Because I want you to be safe and I didn't want you to worry all the time especially with the things I get myself into." I stated

"That's not the whole truth is it?" She asked as we looked at each other. "Because if you didn't know I wouldn't want you wondering if I was going to die or be alive next time I seen you and all honesty I don't know how you would coupe with losing me to doing what I do" I explained.

"Stop saying I'm going to lose you" she said as I looked at her "peter I'm not going to lose you and you're not going to lose me" she expressed as I sighed.

"I will leave if I have to protect you" I said as she just looked at me. "Don't talk to me like you're about to do something" she said walking to go sit on her bed as I just looked at her.

She looked at me "peter I'm serious" she said as a tear came from her eye and she hurried and wiped it. "I'm not about to do anything but I wanted to let you know if it's me or you I'm going" I stated about to climb out the window.

She walked towards me and stopped me from going out the window. She kissed my lips as as I kissed back grabbing her hips bringing her closer.

"Goodnight" I stated as she faintly smiled "good night" she started off "and please don't fall again" she said as I chuckled jumping out the window and started swinging back home.