49.

❤️peter❤️

"I had fun today" Y/N sarcastically said as I agreed walking her to her room "Yeah it was nice" I said as i looked at her "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I don't know ever since the Blip it's been kind of weird I'm used to seeing certain people but they're grown now, I don't know" Y/N said looking down as we walked into the elevator.

"The dance team not even the same this girl named Chelsea is the Captain now and I think she doesn't like me" Y/N said as I chuckled.

"Why do you think she doesn't like you?" I asked as Y/N looked at me in all seriousness "her and her friends this morning was running their mouth about how I'm shaped" she explained as my smile dropped.

"What did she say?" I asked "I'm big and what do you see in me" Y/N said as I sighed. "You aren't even big, don't listen to them they just jealous because they're a twig" I said as Y/N giggled.

"Seriously don't let them get to you, you're beautiful and thick. The elevator stopped but not on our floor. all the students that was on that floor all crowded into the elevator as Y/N backed up onto me.

"I'm so sorry" Y/N whispered as I chuckled "no you are okay" I stated As
Y/N smiled making me smile. I placed my hand on her hips as her butt kept brushing against my print every time she would move.

I gripped onto her waist tighter "oh peter you should go swimming with us" Chelsea brought up smiling "Y/N we would invite you but you might not feel comfortable in a bathing suit and shirts aren't allowed" Chelsea said.

"Bitch" Y/N growled as she chuckled some . I rubbed the side of her thighs "Chelsea leave her alone besides all of you guys are going swimming after what happens?" I asked

"I'm just stating the obvious she might not feel comfortable I mean I wouldn't if I was shaped like that but yeah we have to make something good out of this trip look at where we're at." Chelsea said looking around disgusted .

"Yet people kill to buy this body" Y/N started off as the elevator doors opened "Oh wait the Kardashian's the hoes you look up to, you A self hating ass bitch"
Y/N said before walking off the elevator as I chuckled at Chelsea's embarrassed face and followed Y/N.

"You didn't have to do her like that" I stated laughing as Y/N giggled unlocking her room door. "Do you want to go swimming?" I asked as she giggled "yeah let me change into a big shirt" she joked as I chuckled.

I went back to my room and opened it seeing Ned and Michelle making out "ew gross" I said trying to cover my eyes as they pulled apart really fast.

"Dude What are you doing?" Ned asked "trying to change so we can go to the pool" I said getting my swim trunks walking into the bathroom changing.

Once I was finished Michelle and Ned looked like they were about to go to the pool also. "I'm going to leave you two alone" I said as Michelle threw a pillow at me.