8.

❤️Peter❤️

Ned and I were sitting at lunch as I was watching Y/N with Michelle. Y/N was looking at the list of who made the team for the dance team. She took a picture of it and Michelle hugged her.

"You think she'll try out for Captain?" I questioned while day dreaming about her. "I thought she was already captain?" Ned asked.

"No she was just in the front dancing" I said as Y/N walked away on her phone going to get something to eat.

"Yeah she doesn't like you" Ned simply said as I looked at him and gave him a look.

"You were supposed to tell her" I stated "that you liked her?" Ned questioned " no get her to stop her plan to find who spider man really is" I stated as he nodded

"Yeah we talked about that too she's very strong willed" Ned said as I nodded "yeah you did absolutely nothing, matter of fact what did you actually find out?" I questioned.

"That she doesn't like you" Ned stated smiling as I got up shaking my head and throwing my things away.

My phone buzzed as I got a text from Happy.

Happy:
Meet me in the bathroom

I started walking to the bathroom as Y/N walked towards me. "You're done with lunch already?" She asked as I nodded "yeah I'll catch up with you later" I said and walked away.

I went in the bathroom Happy wanted to meet in. "Hey " I said as he waved. "Mr. Stark wants to see you" Happy stated "I can't just leave off campus" I said.

"Do you have a passport?" Happy asked as I shook my head "why?" I questioned "Because he needs you in Berlin" Happy simply said "Germany?" I asked "yes Germany he's out in the front office looking for you and is checking you out" he said as I shook my head.

"Does aunt May know about this?" I questioned as happy ignored me "Happy I can't go" I said following him as we walked to the front office and I seen Mr. Stark.

"I'm taking him for the stark internship" Stark said placing his hand on my shoulder as we walked through the hallway and everyone was looking.

"Great" I mumbled we got outside as his car was parked in front of the school everyone was coming out the school to see what was going on.

We got in the car as I looked out the window seeing Y/N and Michelle in the the midst of people outside the school.

"We were supposed to keep a low profile you found out who I was and we were just going to keep it at neighborhood things" I started off.

"What happened?" I asked "I need extra help on something that's going on and I need you to pack some bags" Mr. Stark said.

"Yeah but I can't go" I said "why?" He questioned "for one I have no passport" I started off but was cut off. "That's been taken care of" stark interrupted.