56.

❤️Peter❤️

"You ready?" I asked walking up to Y/N in my suit as she looked at me weird. "Uh you said a date, what are you doing?" She asked as I chuckled. "We're about to get rid of your fear of heights" I said.

"Peter" she started off as I walked towards her "peter no" she said I placed my arm around her as I shot out a web onto a building and started running as Y/N clung onto me tightly wrapping her legs around me.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" she said making me chuckle as I swung to another building. "I'm not going to look" she said panicking and placing her face in my neck. "Don't look" I said as she continued panicking.

I finally stopped on a roof of a high building as she was still holding onto me making me chuckle. I took my mask off and held onto her.

"You can let go now" I said as she looked at me and got on her two feet

"You can let go now" I said as she looked at me and got on her two feet. "I never want to do that ever again" she admitted with her hair everywhere poofed up.

I chuckled "that's fine but we still have to get off this building" I said as she looked around where we were. "Peter I know you do not have me on one of these tall ass buildings" she asked as I laughed and she peeked over the ledge.

She backed up into my chest as I chuckled. "Peter get me off of this building" she said through a nervous laugh. "But I wanted to talk" I said as she shook her head "on a smaller building we can talk but not on a damn skyscraper I got to work up to this" she said as I chuckled and placed my mask back on wrapping my arm around her waist.

"You ready?" I asked as she nodded placing her arms around my neck and I picked her up wrapping her legs around me before running and shooting out a web as she started panicking.

"Close your eyes" I said in a chuckle. "I am I'm going to stop looking" she said snuggling her face in between my neck as I chuckled and we landed on an apartment building.

"You stopped right?" She asked clinging onto me as I laughed. "Yes you can get off now" I started off "if you want" I said with a smirk as she got off of me and looked around.

"What's up?" She asked as we sat on a ledge letting our feet dangle from the roof. "Nothing I'm trying to figure out how can I make this trip up to you" I said as she shook her head.

"Peter you're only seventeen it's okay my father is the one who found you and you had to do what you had to do I'll be fine" she said with a smile.

"Yeah but we were all looking forward to it" I said as Y/N giggled "it wasn't a bad trip peter, yeah we almost died but I had fun"she said as she got a notification on her phone and smiled.

"My mother said dinner is at 7 my father said and I quote "your ass better be on time first impressions are everything" she said as I chuckled. "Well then I guess our date will be cut short" I said as Y/N smiled.