72.

❤️Peter❤️

Y/N was laying on my legs curled in a fetal position as I had my arm draped over her balling up my fist every now and then thinking about what happened to her. "I looked at her face and she didn't look like herself this looks like her first time sleeping peacefully for the past weeks.

The tv made a loud popping noise as Y/N automatically jumped up from out her sleep and her eyes went towards her room door and window which were both closed. "Relax" I said lowly kissing her head as she laid back down. It hurt me to see her this scared I've never seen her this scared or jumpy she was always happy and sassy.

"You want anything to eat?" I asked her about to get up but she sat up some holding onto me. I looked at her "uh" she started off loosening her grip then looked down "I don't want to be here by myself" she said lowly playing with her fingers as I sighed trying not to let a tear shed.

"You want a sandwich from Delmar's?" I asked as she nodded. "Let's go" I said as we got up putting on our shoes. Y/N placed her hood on as she was walking behind me out the door. I then noticed her look around before stepping off the porch with me. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you when you're with me" I said as she stepped off the porch and got into the car.

I was in the drivers seat as she was in the passengers placing her hands in her pockets and laying her head on the window. "I'm sorry for being so weird" she said as I grabbed her hand from out her pocket interlocking our fingers as she faintly smiled.

I drove to Delmar's as we ordered our sandwiches. "Well I'm glad to see you two back together" Mr. Delmar stated "we're not together" Y/N said as I agreed "yeah we're just hanging out" I added as he chuckled "well maybe one day huh?" Delmar asked with a smile. "Yeah one day" I said with a small smile as Y/N looked over at me.

"I'm buying the drinks" she said as we looked at each other and ran to the back of the store where the drinks were trying to be first one so we can buy the drinks. I pulled Y/N away from the drinks by the hem of her sweats so I can get to them first making her laugh.

I got to the drinks getting two water bottles and running back to the counter placing $20 on the counter as I laughed seeing Y/N walk up to me smiling. "Got to be quicker than that" I said as she laughed making me smile.

Mr. Delmar handed me our things along with my change as we went back to the house to eat. We were at the marble island in the kitchen eating. "Thank you" she thanked as I waved her off chuckling. "Can you stay with me until my mother gets off please?" She asked as I nodded "whatever you need" I said as she nodded.

She ate and was nice and full then we went back upstairs to her room as she fell back asleep on me. I started calling fury "what parker?" He asked "something is going on with Y/N can you come as soon as possible please?" I asked "what's wrong with her?" Fury questioned as I looked at her and got up moving her body softly laying her head on a pillow.

"Parker" fury said more in a calm tone "yeah I'm here" I stated before cracking the door and walking away some. "This isn't my place to say anything but I really care about her and I know she's scared to say anything but Y-Y/N was raped and she's been jumpy ever since" I explained trying not to break down as fury took a long low sigh "I'm on my way stay with her." He said sounding kind of choked up like he was on the verge of crying.

I hung up and placed my back on the wall as I placed my hands over my face trying to process everything still. I hated everything that happened to her and I can't help but feel like this was my fault. I wanted to kill Noah that's how frustrated and furious I am. Tears started falling from my eyes as I seen Y/N peek her head out the room then came out.

"I can't sleep" she said as I hurried and wiped my tears quickly and sniffles walking to her slowly. "Try and get some sleep" I said rubbing her back some as she nodded. We walked back into her room and she climbed on the bed as I sat on the bed with my back against the headboard.

She got under her covers and cuddled next to me laying her head on me. "Peter don't cry please?" She asked as I sniffled. "I'm trying
Y/N I really am I said a lot of hurtful things to you that I can't take back prior to this happening and I'm so sorry" I apologized as tears were falling freely. She sat up and grabbed my chin softly.

"It's okay peter, I'm okay" Y/N said as I shook my head "you're not and it shows" I said as a tear rolled down her cheek. "God if I wasn't being such a dick, Y/N I'm so sorry" I apologized as I was holding onto her.

"Peter it's okay" she said looking down at me as I lifted my head up. "It's not your fault peter I understand where you're coming from but it's not your fault, it's my fault I should've never been so vulnerable and I should've been more careful, I should've been more careful about what I was wearing and who I was letting in my house but I thought he was a friend and didn't mean any harm" she explained with tears rolling down her face.

"That still doesn't give him the right to even place a finger on you, don't blame yourself for that, he knows right from wrong" I said as she wiped her tears and hugged me as I hugged her back just holding her as she placed her head in the crook of my neck.

I pulled away some as she looked at me taking her hands away "oh I'm sorry" she apologized but i placed my lips on hers making her wrap her arms around my neck. I held onto her waist as she deepened the kiss. I pulled her on top of me as we just just continued to make out .

I made butterfly kisses on her lips repeatedly pecking her making her smile. "I miss seeing that smile" I said as she continued smiling then she laid her head on my chest. "I missed you peter" she said as I rubbed her back.

"I missed you too" I stated "I don't want to ever let go either" I said as she started falling back asleep.