63.

❤️peter❤️

I seen Y/N at her locker and she looked beautiful as always she had on a yellow dress which complimented her skin tone

and a white jean jacket on. Her hair was in curls along with a pair of white low converses. I walked up to her as she smiled at her phone.

"Hey" I said as she smiled at me "hey" she said "what are you smiling at?" I asked as she showed me her phone showing me Ariana grande was going on tour.

"So I'm assuming you and Michelle are going?" I asked as she shook her head "Michelle don't listen to her but." She started off as I side eyed her "but what?" I asked as she smirked "you should come with me" she stated as I shook my head handing her the phone back.

"Hell no" I said as she laughed "why not?" She asked laughing "no" I repeated shaking my head as she continued laughing "Miss. YLN you are out of dress code" we heard as we turned and looked at the principal.

"Excuse me?" She asked as Chelsea was standing behind the principal smirking. "It's a dress below my knees and I have a jacket over it" she said as I agreed. "No it's the way it fits" the principal stated.

"Since when did the way the dress fits matter?" I asked "right my body is shaped like this I can't change how the dress fits" Y/N said.
"You can always get a bigger size" Chelsea butted in.

"She's wearing the same thing why isn't she being dress coded?" I asked "Chelsea's look more sophisticated she has on flats and a blazer jacket on over it" the principal explained. "So what you're saying is it's because she's a stick she can get away with it?" I asked as Y/N looked at me about to start laughing.

"You both have detention after school and Y/N call someone so you can change your outfit" the principal said walking away. As Chelsea smirked "you might want to lose some weight before try outs i wouldn't want you to get tired or in more trouble" Chelsea said walking away as I looked over at Y/N and she was just quiet getting her purse and phone.

"Uh I-I'll see you later thanks" she said closing her locker and wiping her face as i called out behind her but she just kept walking and soon out the building. I started walking to class I sat down in first period as Chelsea sat next to me and I glared at her.

"You didn't have to do that" I simply said writing my notes down. "I did if the rules apply to everyone else why shouldn't it apply to her?" She asked copying the notes off the board.

"Your dress is shorter than hers and she got in trouble why?" I asked "the dress was tight and it showed things that should've never been showed. "What showed?" I asked "I don't have to answer you Parker" she said as I just shook my head.

"Peter You straight? is this skank messing with you?" Michelle asked Looking Chelsea up and down. "Um excuse me I'm not your little friend Y/N" Chelsea said. "Yeah you not....skank" I said as Michelle started laughing and Chelsea was stuck looking shocked.

❤️Y/N❤️

Yeah they had me fucked up but I wasn't coming back to school til detention the dumb bitches should've never dress coded me because now I'm not going.

I was chilling in the quiet house all day but I was also sad I wasn't big but Chelsea and her crew always made it out to be like I was a whale.

Soon 2:45 hit and I started getting dressed for detention.

My hair was still curled and I placed my hood over my head

My hair was still curled and I placed my hood over my head. I grabbed my wallet and keys getting in the car and driving back to school.
Once I reached school I got out the car and went into the classroom where detention was being held at by coach Wilson and this man don't care.

Detention was basically not detention I was just on my phone the whole time. I sat in the back of the class as peter came in sitting next to me. "Hey" Peter stated as I smiled "hey" I said as my phone was vibrating.

I looked down at the text messages seeing Michelle brought us some food from Mr. Delmar's. I got up going to the door as I felt someone staring at my butt making me turn to see peter staring.

I grabbed the food and drinks sitting his food on the desk. "I like this on you" peter said rubbing my butt on the low. "I bet you do" I said winking at him as he chuckled and Michelle sat in the seat in front of me.

"Where's my good at?" Coach Wilson asked as peter and I looked at him mid bite into our sandwich. "We didn't buy this" peter stated and started eating his sandwich. "Coach Wilson you can just leave out and buy some now it ain't like you doing anything" I said.

"Right" Michelle added "why are you even in here you don't even have detention for like the first time in forever" Coach Wilson said to Michelle as I giggled some.

"Why are you even in here YLN?" He asked "dress coded for something stupid" I said "what was it a dress?" He asked as I nodded "but the dress came passed my knees and I had a jacket to cover my shoulders" I explained.

"So what was the issue?" He asked "it was apparently "too tight" Chelsea had the same thing on but she got away because she had on a blazer and some flats" I explained.

Coach Wilson smacked his lips "you guys can go I'm hungry and you three are the only ones in here over some stupid mess" he said as I nodded.

"Say no more" peter said as we all got up getting our things and walking out the building to our cars. Michelle got in the passengers seat of Ned's car as he said hi and bye before taking her home. Peter and I were chilling in his car eating.

" I seriously didn't have anything wrong on she had basically the same thing on as me" I said as peter agreed "that's just your body you can't do anything about your shape" he started off "I just wish people would leave me alone about it. It makes me self conscious" I started off.

"I'm not big but the way Chelsea describes me as if I'm a whale and I'm not I just have thick thighs and a booty" I explained not even wanting my sandwich anymore.

"Well I like your booty" Peter said as I looked over at him and we shared a small laugh.