52.

❤️Y/N❤️

We made it to the new hotel and it was gorgeous. They were having carnival tonight out here in Prague and the class was planning on going. Mr. Dell was going on and on about what we seen in Venice was witches but I found out this wasn't a one week trip it was two weeks. I just ignored him placing my headphones in my ears.

Michelle nudged me some as I looked at her. "Yes?" I asked "you broke up with peter?" She asked concerned "I don't even want to talk about it, I just want to go to sleep honestly" I said placing my head phones back in my ears as I felt her looking at me.

She soon turned and I felt someone staring a hole in the back of my head. I turned and seen peter staring at me as I hurried and turned back around getting a key for a room by myself.

"You guys go get ready for carnival!" Mr. Harrington yelled as everyone got excited packing into one of the elevators. I took my headphones out feeling my back against Justin's chest as I automatically felt uncomfortable.

"Y/N don't wear shorts we wouldn't want you to look a hot mess out here in front of these Europeans" Chelsea said as her and her friends snickered. And everyone else looked at me for my response.

I let go of my suit case and placed my phone on  top of the suitcase and lunged at her in the elevator trying to get to her but peter, Ned and Michelle tried to stop me.

Chelsea was trying to get away from me but at this point I was about to get this bitch. I ended up getting one hit in her face then everyone in the elevator pulled me back or blocked me from Chelsea.

"You want this too?" I asked her friends as Chelsea looked shocked when I hit her. I yanked my arms from out of everyone's grip. "Get off of me" I stated as I felt Justin's hand slide down on my waist. I turned slowly and hit the shit out of his face too.

The elevator dinged letting us know we were finally on our floor. I grabbed my suit case and phone walking out the elevator first going into my room and slamming the door. I sat on the bed placing my face into my hands.

I wasn't even going to go out tonight, I was sleepy. I laid back on the bed searching up the Bronx high school of science and technology. I was thinking about transferring. Come to find out we had to restart junior year over again anyway because of the blip so i was thinking about going somewhere new.

My phone rung as I seen peters name pop up . I threw my phone to the side and turned on the tv as they were talking about spider man. I sucked my teeth turning off the tv.

I received like ten text messages just now from him. Then a few moments later there was a knock on the door. I got up slowly cracking the door seeing Justin.

"You know I really don't appreciate you hitting me" he stated as I shrugged "keep your hands to yourself then" I simply said about to close the door but he stopped me.

Justin chuckled "Baby girl I was just playing, I can take a hit" he said as I froze at the name he called me. "Don't call me that" I simply stated "are you okay? You've been weird all day" Justin asked.

"You know if you need any counseling for what happened in Venice Mr. Dell and Mr. Harrington are here" he explained as I looked at him.

"They need counseling themselves" I said as Justin laughed and agreed as I cracked a small smile. "We're no longer going to carnival we're going to an opera house" Justin informed as I sighed.

"Yeah I think I'm definitely about to stay in" I said as we shared a chuckle. "Do you need someone to talk too? I could stay back with you if you need someone to talk too" he said as I faintly smiled.