65.

❤️Peter❤️

I was eating lunch with Ned, Chelsea and her crew as Ned was sitting in front of me eye balling me. "What?" I whispered "you don't belong over here" he simply said as I sighed. Chelsea was talking to her friends laughing as Ned and I were having our own talk.

"What's going on with you and Y/N?" Ned asked as I shrugged "I broke up with her" I simply said "that easy? Did you even hear what really happened?" Ned questioned as I nodded "yeah and but she didn't want to listen to my reasons behind Chelsea and I kissing" I said as Ned shook his head.

"I think it's for the best anyway" I said picking at my food some as I looked up seeing Y/N laugh and talk to Michelle and Noah. "See what I mean it's too easy for her to literally just break up with me and now be under Noah that kiss was planned" I said as Ned looked at her.

"Or you just hurt her feelings and she needs someone to talk too" Ned said as I placed my fork down not even hungry anymore. "So all that time together is now wasted?" Ned asked as i nodded "yup" I said popping the "p" noise at the end and watching Y/N smile.

"Damn I would be pissed if I was her YOU wanted her got with her and when it was all said and done YOU broke up with her" Ned said shaking his head as I looked at him "dude whose side are you on?" I asked as he shook his head eating his food.

"I'm just saying" Ned said as I felt Chelsea look at me and I looked back as she just smiled at me then she kissed my lips as Justin started hyping the kiss as the all of the cafeteria hyped the kiss up and Chelsea soon pulled away. All of the cafeteria clapped.

I looked towards Y/N and Noah as they were still carrying on their conversation laughing. Chelsea grabbed my chin some. "Stop worrying about her and be with a real woman" Chelsea said. "Funny" Ned stated then started laughing.

Y/N got up as she walked pass the end of the table where the athletes were all at throwing her food away as one of the football players chad grabbed her butt. She turned around pissed and I was about to get up and say something because at the end of the day she was still a female. Y/N took her empty metal tray in both hands and hit chad in the face with so much force as the cafeteria started getting loud with laughter.

She dropped the tray on the ground and chad stood up towering over Y/N and I started to get up but Noah stood in front of her towering over chad Y/N just rolled her eyes walking away then Noah pushed chad back in his seat.
They called Y/N, Chad and Noah into the office as Chelsea shook her head laughing.

"She's never going to get captains position with how much she's been going to the principals office" Chelsea said as Ned gave me a look then stood up going to throw away his tray. I got up going to my next period which was science and I had to sit next to Y/N.

I walked into class as the science desk that we shared was empty. I placed my things down and sat down. "So you and your science partners which is the person you sit next to will have a project that's due the end of next week" the teacher explained as I placed my hand over my face and seen Y/N walk into the classroom Being escorted in the classroom by the assistant principal.

"Oh you came just in time" the teacher stated as Y/N came to her seat my book bag was in "Can you move your book bag please?" She asked "just get Noah to move it" i said continuing to listen to the teacher talk till I felt Y/N shove my book bag into my chest and she sat down in her seat moving her hair over her shoulders.

"Peter I'm not in the mood" she simply said not looking at me. "So this project is for a major grade and it's mostly a grade for social skills and how you work with your peers, so it's going to have to be done outside of school" the teacher said. "Fuck me" Y/N mumbled then raised her hand as the teacher called on her.

"What if you have practice after school?" She asked "then you make the time up" I simply said as she glared at me. "If you can have time for dance you can have time for your school work" the teacher said as I nodded my head. "Yeah which one is more important?" I asked as she looked at me.

"Peter you're really egging me the fuck on and I'm going to hit you next" she said as I smirked and she sucked her teeth. "I'll do this project my damn self" she said before placing her AirPods in her ear as I smirked.

We didn't say anything else the rest of the class period then the bell rung and I stopped Y/N before she could leave out. "What Parker?" She asked "so last name basis now?" I asked as she rolled her eyes about to walk pass me but I stopped her again "whose house are we going too for this project?" I asked "I said I'll do the project" she said.

"No because I don't need you messing anything up" I said as she sighed heavily. "My place my mom stays out late due to the hospital , my father is on a business trip and if you keep egging me on I can kill you and nobody would find out" she said with a fake smile about to walk away.

"So what time are we meeting?" I asked as she looked at me "seven" she said then walked away as I smirked to myself.

❤️Y/N❤️

Practice was over and luckily I got our stands out the way so I had to go home wash up and start on this project with peter. I got home washed up and called my mother letting her know I was home safe she said she wasn't getting off till midnight. I got dressed in a tube dress that stopped at my ankles and left my body wave hair in its curls.

Anajea was with her biological father during nights like this where my worked late which was everyday so I barely see her unless it's the weekends. I was in the kitchen eating some lucky charms as The doorbell rung as I went to the door seeing peter. I left the door as he came in locking the door hisself.

I continued eating my lucky charms scrolling on my phone then laughed at a video liking it as I felt peter staring at me

I continued eating my lucky charms scrolling on my phone then laughed at a video liking it as I felt peter staring at me."What?" I questioned "Can we do the project?" He asked as I rolled my eyes "Can I eat like I literally just came home from practice and got in the shower" I said as he sat down at the island taking his things out.

"You almost done I don't want to be here all night" he simply said as I just looked at him and placed my unfinished cereal by the sink. "I'm done now is there anything else I can do for you?" I asked sarcastically with a smile.

"You can get your books so we can start" peter stated as I giggled "I'm going to hurt him" I simply said to myself as he chuckled to himself. "So we need a trifold board, cotton balls, glue, markers , construction paper aluminum pans with the plastic top to make a greenhouse affect model" I explained as peter stared at me. "Stop staring at me you creep" I simply said getting my keys.

"Where are you going?" Peter asked "out to get the stuff" I said not making eye contact putting on flip flops. "Y/N it's almost eight no" peter said as I looked at him. "I'm old enough to go to a store alone at 7:30" I said grabbing my wallet and I turned "you can go home though and come back tomorrow." I said opening the door for him so he can walk out "you are so stubborn" peter said as I looked at him "so are you" I simply said as my phone vibrated and I seen a text from Noah stating he was going to the store to pick up some things for his project.

"Bye" I said as peter walked out the door and I locked it behind me. "Whatever" he simply said as I shrugged it off. "Whatever" I said getting in my car going to the store.