67.

❤️Y/N❤️

I was walking down the hallway the next day going to my locker to get my things out for practice as I felt someone brush against me and grab my waist some. I turned and seen peter "Nope you don't get to touch me either" I said smirking and closing my locker.

"So I can't talk to you, look at you or touch you?" Peter asked as I smiled "yup" I stated "that doesn't even make sense, how long are we going to keep doing this?" He asked as I shrugged "until I'm ready to stop it's funny watching you get frustrated"  I said as he sighed.

"Y/N come on I learned my lesson" he whined  "it has been a little over twenty four hours since YOU broke up with ME and you already give in?" I asked then giggled "be careful with your word choices next time" I said starting to walk off. "I'll see you after practice" peter said as I nodded and went off to practice.

Once practice was over I went to a quiet house and got into the shower then got out starting on the board for our science project as I was listening to music then the doorbell rung.

I got up peeking out seeing peter

 and opened the door for him as I continued listening to music through my AirPods

and opened the door for him as I continued listening to music through my AirPods. I sat back down at the island coloring something on the board then felt peter take an AirPod out my ear interrupting my whole flow and everything just stopped.

"I said hey" he stated as I took my AirPods from him and placed it back in my ear. "Fuck you... fuck you... your cool.... fuck youu!" I sung pointing to peter every time I said "fuck you" being petty. Peter took my phone turning my music off then placed it in his pocket.

"You serious right now?" I asked "you started it and I'm just ending it, how was your day?!" Peter questioned as I sucked my teeth placing my AirPods back into its charging case. "It was good......what about you?" I asked not looking at him. "It was great Chelsea asked me to homecoming" he said as I looked at him and instantly started laughing.

"You didn't ask her? Wow" I simply said continuing to laugh. "Yeah and she wants me to run for homecoming prince for our grade and she runs for princess" peter explained.

"And you're going to do it too" I said as peter smirked "shes campaigning for me so why not?" Peter said starting on the essay. "You're really trying to piss me off aren't you?" I asked "don't be mad at the player be mad at the game" he stated. "Aight I'mma have to fight you" I said standing up as he was still sitting down.

"I am so serious like you're really trying me" I said as he pulled me in between his legs and placed his arms around my body. "How are you mad at me because I'm entertaining the game that you created?" Peter asked with a smirk as just glared at him. "Okay I want the same energy when Noah takes me on a date" I said.

"Fury is not going to let that happen and you know it" peter said as I just looked at him. "Not if he doesn't know" I said "I'll let him know" peter said as I just sucked my teeth. "No one likes a snitch" I said as he chuckled "try me" he said as I rolled my eyes.