59.

❤️Y/N❤️

It was the first day of junior year AGAIN and I was looking at my makeup and silky body wave  curls down to my butt my hair had to braids in the front. I placed on some hoops and a dash of lip gloss. Chelsea been testing me all summer at our practices and taking shots on Instagram so I was going to show up to school like the bad bitch I know I am.

I wore gladiator string sandals and grabbed my phone and purse going downstairs

I wore gladiator string sandals and grabbed my phone and purse going downstairs. Besides Michelle stated I should wear more dresses to school and dress more like a girly girl this year even though I'm already one.

"I like that on you" my momma stated as I turned around "thank you" I thanked "my baby would've been a senior this year but at least you'll be eighteen and you can leave" my momma teased as I playfully rolled my eyes getting a piece of bacon from her.

"You need to eat on your way to school" she yelled behind me as I turned and smiled. "I got to keep my shape" I said feeling down my body as she playfully rolled her eyes and I continued walking seeing Anajea crawling on the floor.

"Bye mamas" I said picking her up and kissing her cheek before putting back on the ground and walking out the door. We all ended up getting jobs this summer and we thought we were balling. I wasn't opening my stores until it was the anniversary of Mr. Stark because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have anything and just for the remembrance of him.

I pulled up to dunkin doughnuts getting a dozen and some waters for peter, Michelle, Ned and I. I pulled up in the school parking lot next to peters car as he was sitting in the car on his phone with one AirPod in his ear like always.

 I got out the car walking in front of his car as he looked up at me and smiled opening his door

I got out the car walking in front of his car as he looked up at me and smiled opening his door. I smiled and sat on his lap automatically wrapping my arms around his neck. "Good morning" I said as he smiled and kissed my lips. "Good morning" he said gripping my thighs some. I wiped his mouth some as he chuckled.

"You look nice" peter said resting his hand on my thigh as I smiled. "You look and smell good" I said as he chuckled kissing my cheek. "I'm really pissed we got to do this year all over again we would've been seniors" I stated.