71.

❤️Y/N❤️

I was in the office all day until dismissal, my mother was called and I ended up getting suspended for a week along with me writing an apology note to Chelsea. Everything with her and I was bound to happen and I don't understand how I'm the only one that has gotten in trouble in this whole entire situation.

I walked out to the parking lot going to my car as I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to flinch. I turned instantly as I seen peter "Y/N are you okay?" He asked as I was about to seriously talk to him but he was interrupted by Noah.

"She's fine, you okay parker? I mean your girl was coming at my girl earlier and my girl did throw a textbook her way" Noah stated placing his arm over my shoulders as I looked away then down. "Bye peter" I lowly said as he looked between Noah and I "text or call me if you need someone to talk too" peter said as I continued looking down, peter finally walked away.

"I can't believe he pulled you" Noah said then chuckled walking me to my car. "You better keep your mouth closed I swear if you tell parker I'll kill his ass too" he threatened as my back was against my car and I felt him push his print against me. "Noah I have homewor-" I started off "make time up for it then" he stated as he moved placing a kiss on my head.

I looked down getting into the car driving home. Once I reached home I planned on locking myself in this house until my suspension was over. I unlocked the door and went into the house locking the top and bottom locks going upstairs to the bathroom.

I winced feeling something sharp on my butt, I l looked in the mirror moving my sweats as there was a scratch on my butt along with a mark on my hips. I took a long shower scrubbing my body then got out getting dressed in sweats and a pull over hoodie covering up the dark bruises on my neck Noah made calling it "hickies".

My phone started ringing as I seen An unknown number pop up automatically knowing who it was. I declined it and turned my phone off. My body was aching from what happened and my mind was blank I knew I needed to tell someone but I'm scared my family lay their heads here and I don't need anything happening especially to them.

I turned on my tv getting under the covers watching Sponge bob as there was a small rock thrown at my window getting my attention. I jumped looking at the window not wanting to get up let alone scared to get up. My blinds were closed and I peeked out seeing peter in his suit looking around then he looked at me.

"Y/N!" He yelled as I turned my phone on calling him. "Let me in please?" Peter asked "I-I can't" I said stumbling over my words. "Y/N I'm coming up" he said as I unlocked my window. He opened the window as I opened the blinds so he was abled to come in.

Once he was in my room I hurried closing the blinds, the window and locking it back. I turned as peter took off his mask

"What?" I asked almost below a whisper then crossed my arms automatically feeling self conscious about how I looked

"What?" I asked almost below a whisper then crossed my arms automatically feeling self conscious about how I looked. "Are you okay?" He asked walking up to me as I stepped back. "Yeah I uh, I don't feel to good" I lied.